Chapter 4

Jungkook's P.O.V
You know what you should do you should cut it helped a lot of people.
I stopped crying and thought about what the voice said.
Should I?.....................................................
.......
.........
..
......
.......
......
......
....
..........
....No I shouldn't my hyungs would be more disappointed .
I'm pretty sure they would forgive me right?

Jimin' s P.O.V
We brought Sejun to the hospital because his allergies got a lot worst.
"That stupid little ahh." Yoongi hyung screamed. "Hyung calm down" I said
"Calm down?! Jungkook did this on purpose didn't he?!"
"But hyung  jungkook did say Sejun took it and bit it it could be that it was just a acci-" I got cut of by Hoseok hyung "An accident?! You do know that this is not the first time Jungkook put Sejun's life in danger right?!" I then remembered that the hyungs told that jungkook  almost put Sejun in danger but now he actually Sejun's life in danger. I was about to saw something but the doctor came out of the room where Sejun was "The kid is fine you brought him just in time and you can bring him home already" we all sighed in relief we bowed to the doctor and went inside Sejun's room we brought him home and cooked anything he wants buy him anything he wants but where was Jungkook I was getting worried but I just put it aside and played with the kid.

Jungkook's P.O.V
I stayed outside for a few more hours and decided it was time to go home.
When I arrived home I reached for the door knob with my shaky hand when I opened it I saw a note in the table.

Yah Jeon Jungkook We went for a vacation don't try trashing the house or your dead got it? And cook something for yourself
The writing was Namjoon hyung's they didn't even ask me if inwant to come I felt tears about to fall out of my eye
No you shouldn't cry your already mature
I harshly wiped my tears and went to the kitchen to cook something. I opened the refrigerator and saw that nothing was in the refrigerator. I lost my appetite and went to my room and finally let my tears fall.
You're so useless
Nobody wants you near them
They didn't even leave any food for you because your fat
They're scared you might hurt them as Well
I told you,you should start cutting
I cried hard
Maybe I should cut? No I can't

Author's note
Guys I'm so sorry for not updating for so long I was really busy with school and sorry this is so short I was in a hurry I'm so sorry pls forgive me.
🙏 and thank you guys so much for supporting me I luv u all 😚😙