Chapter 5

Jungkook's P.O.V
After 1 week the hyungs are not yet back when will they come back?
I woke up today and did my morning routine and went downstairs and went without even eating cause there's nothing even to eat.
I arrived at my school after 10 min
I walked to my classroom and layed my head on the table.
"Jungkook-ah?" Ms.Park called me
"Ne?"
"Have you been eating?" I froze a bit but nodded "Your classmates told me you never eat at school. Why?"
"No ma'am I am eating" I said faking a smile "okay but if you have a problem just tell me okay?" She said and smiled.
Time skip  (lunch)
The bell rang everyone went out to eat and I went out to go to the library I took a book and started reading it. I started studying harder for my family to be proud of me. I heard the bell ring I returned the book and went back to my class which is math.
"Okay class today we will be talking about performing operations with scientific notation... blah blah blah."
Ms.Park explained I wasn't really listening and just kept doodling on my note book.
"Okay Jungkook stand up" I stood up
"What are you doing? Drawing? Okay so it seems like you already know are lesson what is (2.3 × 10^(7) (3 × 10^(-4)
Equals to?" Ms.Park asked
I went to the board and showed the solution
(2.3 × 10^(7) (3 × 10 ^(-4)
=2.3 × 10^(7) × 3 × 10^(-4)
=(2.3 × 3) (10^(7) × (10^(-4)
=6.9 × 10^(3)
"That is...................... correct good job" she said and smiled I faked a smile and went back to my seat.
"Okay who's next?"

Time skip (dissmisal)
"Okay class do your homework. Good bye" Ms.Park said we bowed and said good bye. I walked back to our house.
After 10 minutes I  reached our house
I did my homework first after finishing my homework I received a call I checked who called it was eomma.
(Call)
Yeoboseyo
Jungkook-ah
Ne?
How are you doing?
I'm fine eomma
Okay but it's so sad you couldn't come for our family vacation your brothers said you couldn't come because you have a project to do.
I was shocked at what my mom told me  they really lied to our parents just to keep me away?.
Yeah
Okay Jungkook We have to go. Stay strong hwaiting anyeong
Anyeong eomma take care
And the call ended.
Hahaha I told you they lied to your parents because they hate you.
You should listen to me I can help you take my advice and cut.
They wouldn't care even if you die.
Just do it.
I walked to the bathroom I took a razor maybe I should it wouldn't hurt to do it once right? I was about to cut but my family's faces appeared no I can't I just can't I threw the razor and back up to the wall I slid down I hugged my knees and cried.

Author's note:
Guys I'm so sorry I know I keep saying I'll try to make it longer and better but I don't know anymore I'm really sorry.