Chapter 11 pt.2

???'s P.O.V
I decided to surprise kookie. Since it was lunch I suspected that Jungkookie's in the canteen. as I was walking to the canteen  I saw Jungkook's bullies, Sunghyun and his friend they were high fiving each other and I got suspicious. And walked to where they came from, and I saw there Jungkook lying on the floor and coughing out blood I immediately went to him and carried him.

I placed him in my car and drove to the hospital that was near our school and called for a nurse to help him. He was immediately brought to the surgery room.

I was instructed to wait outside.

After a few hours the doctor finally went out. "For Mr.Jeon?" I stood up "Yes" "Are you related to Mr.jeon in any way?"
"Yes I'm his... cousin"
"Ah well the last Time Jungkook-sii was here I already warned about what could happend to him if his stomach and legs get hurt like that."
"Wha-what cou-could happen?" I asked a bit scared and worried.
"Well we almost lost him during the surgery but... I'm sorry to tell you that with the injuries on his leg he won't be able to walk properly or dance for that matter" I was shocked dancing was one of the things Jungkook-ie likes to the most.
"For how long?"
"Its most probably his whole life but there is very little chance that he could be able to dance again"
"Umm... can I go inside his room"
"Ahh... yes you may"I bowed to him and went in Kookie's room.

There I saw how he was staring blankly at the wall. Oh my poor Jungkookie.

Jungkook's P.O.V
I heard the door open but I continued to stare blanky at the wall. Not being able to dance? That's like not being able to breath. As I was so into my thought I didn't notice that the figure was already walking to me. "Kookie-ah?" I looked up and saw my cousin. I started to cry, he hugged me "Wo-wonwoo Hyu-hyung" I hiccuped "Hyung is here" I cried harder. Once I stopped crying we pulled away "Hyung wha-what are you doing here?" "Well I wanted to surprise you but it seems that you were the one wgo sureprised me" I smiled slightly at his statement.

"Kookie-Ah are you Okay?"
"I have to be okay"
Wonwoo hyung's  the only person I told about what's happening since Sejun came.
"Jungkook-Ah do they still treat you the same?" I slowly nodded
"Do you perhaps want to stay with me for a few weeks?" " really hyung? But I don't want to be a burden" " At what do you mean your my little cousin you could never be a burden"
"Okay then I'll stay with you for a few weeks. But hyung could you please be the one to tell my parents and brothers" " Don't worry I'll talk to them"
"Hyung thank you for always being there for me" and I smiled not that fake smile, i smiled a real smile
"Don't worry I'll do anything for you no matter what" and he hugged me.

I'm thankful to have a hyung like him.

Hyungs, I'll be leaving for just a few weeks, please eat healthily and sleep well. I love you guys. I'll miss you all.
Winter is near so don't get sick.

So yeah well that was that I know it was It was a bit boring but i tried to make it interesting. Hehehe. Baii baii I labyu all take care and stay safe.

And I will be on a small break for a week as to I am going somewhere and my flight is later. And thank you all for your patience. 💟💞💝💜💛💚💙❤💖💗❣💕.