Chapter 12

Wonwoo's P.O.V
"Kookie ill just go call your mom okay? I'll inform her you'll be staying with me" "Okiee dokiee" i smiled at his cute response and went out. I took out my phone and dialed Ms. Jeon's number:
"Hello?"
"Hi Ms.Jeon"
"Oh? Wonwoo it's nice to hear from"
" Ah you too Ms. Jeon but i called to ask you something"
"Oh what is it?"
"Can Kookie stay at my house for a few weeks?"
"Oh sure just take care of him alright?, i'll inform him later" i gritted my teeth at her words, Liar.
"No need to Ms. Jeon i've informed Jungkook about it"
"Will you still be stoping by at the house?"
"Oh we wont be stopping by"
"Oh okay say goodbye to my kookie for me"
"Yes of course Ms.Jeon"
{End of call}
That annoying little devil.
No calm down Wonwoo,she's still you aunt.
After I called down I went back in to tell jungkook that we will be leaving. "Kookie? Your mom said yes so We'll be leaving already, are you ready?" "All ready" "Let's go" I went to his bed and helped him up and into his wheelchair. I pushed his wheelchair out of the room and We checked him out and went to my car. Once we've settled down, i started the car and the journey to my house begins.

Jungkook's P.O.V
Hyung started driving to his house and reality hit me... I left my bag at school. Hyung seemed to notice my change of mood "What's wrong? Kookie" "Hyung can we pass by school... uh I left my bag there" "Oh sure". The drive back to school didn't really take long but as soon as we arrived I saw Sunghyun at the gate. Hyung followed my gaze and once he saw what I was looking at his eyes darkened. "I'll just get your bag tom okay? Let's just go home and have some rest okay?" I nodded and we went ahead. The rest of the ride I just stared out the window.

After about 23 minutes we finally arrived at hyung's house.

Hyung went at the back of his car and to my wheelchair and came to my door

Hyung went at the back of his car and to my wheelchair and came to my door. He helped me on my wheelchair  "Thank you hyung" " anything for you bunny" I smiled at the nickname. He proceeded to push my wheel chair to his house. Once I went inside his house is so big and beautiful.

He continued to push me and helped me sit on the couch " Do you want to eat?" " Yesh please" "okay I'll be right back"

As I was waiting for hyungie I was getting bored and took my phone from my pocket. I opened Twitter and went to Bts official account. They may be mean to me but they're still my hyungs. I saw they're latest post, it was a picture with Sejun they went swimming, it's just been just a few hours and I miss them already, I hope they're fine and healthy.

After a few more minutes Wonwoo hyung came back with 2 bowls of black bean noodles, we ate silently but once I ate half of my bowl I already felt full. Hyung noticed and just shot me a reassuring smile and took both of our bowls to the kitchen. Once he came back, he sat next to me and turned on the tv and played the movie The Imitation game I wasn't really paying attention as I felt sleepy. My eyes slowly started closing but I tried to keep them open but of course I failed. "Kookie do you wanna go up and sleep?" I sleeply nodded and felt hyung pick me up bridal style. "Do you want to sleep with me or in your old room?" "With you please".

Wonwoo's P.O.V
I carried jungkook to my room and set him on the bed. As soon as I laid him down he snuggled to my pillow, I laid next to him I stared at his face which showed peace. I felt bad for Jungkook he is so young and naive that even tho his family is hurting him he still loves and care for them so much. Kookie, you know your family is lucky to have you. I hope you receive more love from them. Goodnight.

Author's note
Hi everyone I know I took so long to update just got home from the hospital a few weeks ago and I had to rest. Sorry and I know this isn't really long and interesting. Pretty boring I know please forgive me I'll try to do my best for the other upcoming chapters and thank you everyone for your patience and support. Thank you for all the votes and views all of are amazing. I'm sorry once again I love y'all baii baii.
❤💛💞💗💜💕💖💙💚💟