Chapter 10

Jungkook's P.O.V
After that little trip in the bathroom, I went downstairs limping and clutching on my stomach and saw that everybody was around Sejun giving him hugs and kisses. Not that I'm jealous it's just that I miss when they did that to me, Every time someone would bully me, Every time I feel sad, or just when we all felt like it, but maybe it was my fault for being so obnoxious, annoying, and disappointing.

I didn't even realize tears were already falling from my eyes. It seems like they're better of without me, with one last look I wiped my tears away and went back to my room. Once I reached my room the pain was too unbearable, but then I remembered there's one thing that can make the all the pain go away.
Cutting.

Am I really going to cut myself?
I guess so.
I went to the bathroom, took the razor  from the cabinet and started cutting. I did about 10 cuts until I finally felt better.

I went back to my room laid down. Thinking about all the things that changed ever since Sejun came.
Hyungs, are your lives better?
If so I'll try to endure the pain, if it means all of you will be happy.
But I just hope you don't forget that I love all of you, you guys are my world, my Every thing, you guys are the cause of my euphoria . With that I fell asleep.

Author's note
Hi I know it's been so long since I posted a chapter so here it is im sorry its short, I was in a hurry writing this.
I'm so excited for tomorrow not only is it my birthday it's also bts comeback AHHH. Oka y let's move on and I'm getting thanks to all of you who's been so kind and caring. I luv y'all stay safe and take care 💕💖💝❣😚😙😍😘 baii baii. Also dont forget to vote for bts for top social artist.