Chapter 44 - Dante

Finally! It's here! I can't tell you how difficult it was to write this chapter, I feel like Dante's chapters are just filler chapters but they are necessary for this story to develop.

Good news though! The next chapter is as good as ready, has been for a while now. So your next update will surely be this Friday!

Also! I've been to Milan a few weeks ago! Which was incredibly fun and beautiful. Loved it.

(Yeah that's me hehe)

Sorry for the long wait,

Lots of love Charlie

Chapter 44 – Dante

Dante was furious. It was days since Dante had led a party of Royal pack wolves, Lunar Guardian wolves and even a few wolves of Woodland and Silver Stealth—under which Josephine Rivers—to rescue Emma who they'd found out was the Blood Wolf. He didn't understand where they went wrong. They'd located the hideous hideout that was mainly built underground and surrounded all entrances. Violently they had barged in there, disarming and knocking out any and every wolf who tried to stop them. Bravely and courageously he and his men had fought their lifelong enemies. And yet when they came to the dungeons...

Empty.

There had been nothing left of Emma, nothing but the stench of her dried blood in both a holding cell and a torture chamber. It was not comforting at all, especially when the biting and sharp scent of silver mixed itself with Emma's otherwise so lovely smelling scent. The amount of silver in the air was so incredibly high, they all started coughing and choking just by breathing the polluted air.

It wasn't comforting at all, and Dante saw red.

Many of the rogues had lost their lives that night. But it had not been enough for Dante to still his hunger for revenge, for blood and for death.

He'd been too late. He had failed her.

And if there was one silver lining to all of this, it was that the rogues who joined them in the dungeons, looked as shocked and furious as the pack wolves did and found Emma gone. Their feared blood wolf had left them only her signature: Blood.

Of course the situation was as bad as it could possibly get: There was simply no way Emma would be able to survive so much silver in her system. Sooner or later the time would come where the miserable suffering of silver poisoning would become too much and Emma would collapse under its weight. Her breathing would stuck, her heart would stop beating when her body and mind were too exhausted by enduring such endless pain that she'd finally give up and... die.

Emma was dying. There was no other way to explain it. Yet Dante didn't even the slightest idea where to start looking for her. They'd searched the woods, turned the tunnels of the rogues' hideout inside out and upside down in case she was hiding somewhere. However there was no trace of her to be found. She was simply gone.