Ill Never be Alone (mild Angst??/Fluff)

Lance's POV:
"Hey, you look tense. Wanna talk?"
Keith said patting the spot next to him. I sat down with a sigh. I told Keith about my conversation with Shiro. I watched as Kieth fiddled with his thumbs as I talked. "It's fine Lance. It's nothing I'm not used to." Keith muttered once I was done ranting. I looked over to see heartbreak painted on his face. "Keith, buddy?" I asked placing a hand on his shoulder.

Keith took a deep breath before speaking again. "Being what I am you have to get used to people giving you the cold shoulder. It's just how things are. Shiro isn't the first to act this way towards me so don't get so angry with him. Besides he's just trying to be a good leader." Keith said taking a shaky breath once he was finished.

"If he wants to be a good leader, then he should treat everyone with respect, not just the humans..." I said before taking a deep breath and falling backwards on the bed. "Anyhow It's been a while since you've eaten, come on." I said moved my shirt collar down over my shoulder marking it easy for Keith to access my neck. "I-is this really the best time? I mean-"  "Keith you need to eat." I said looking at him with a tired expression. He reluctantly leaned over me and sank his teeth in.

I almost instantly felt energized, maybe because the adrenaline? My senses became super sensitive and I could feel Keith's soft breaths on my neck. It sent chills down my spine and blood rushing to my cheeks.  Ugh, curse this cute vampire...

Keith's POV:
I pulled away from Lance's neck with a smirk. "So I'm cute huh?" Lance's face flushed a deep shade of red as I looked down at him. "I-I um... how d-did you-"
"I can read minds. It's one of a vampires special abilities." I said finding entertainment in Lance's stutter.

Lance covered his face with his hands before speaking, "I-I-im so sorry!"
"Don't be." I said moving his hands away so I could see him blushing, "I think you're adorable so it works out."
That must have been the breaking point for Lance as he looking like he was about to explode. "WHAT! OH MY GOSH!" He yelled before quickly covering his mouth. 

Lance's eyes seemed to stare into the void, as he collecting his thoughts, before they drifted to me again. "S-so does this mean that you... ya know... like... me?" He said with his voice getting slightly more high pitched towards the end. "You could say that." I said blushing slightly. Lance's eyes widened. "Really?!" He sat up and threw his arms around me.

I didn't know how to react at first as I wasn't used to this type of physical contact. Being by yourself for as long I have can left a mark of isolation, but as I wrapped my arms around Lance's warm body I could feel the mark disintegrating. I wasn't alone anymore.

---
Please read
A/N: Dang, This has so many people reading it now! Thank you all so much it literally brights my day to see a new comment or a new reader and just AHHH! I was thinking about making a new book and wanted to know what you guys would like to see. If you have the time you can comment or message me what you'd like and I'll try my best to accommodate! Anyhow I love you all and I hope you have a day as wonderful and amazing as you!!!