Lets get down to Business

Lance's POV:

"O-okay, Good. Now punch that tree."
"What?" I said looking at Keith confused. "Why the hell would I do that?"   "Just do it McClain." He said slightly annoyed. I let out a sigh and turned to the tree next to me. I pulled my fist back and punched the tree as gently as I could so I wouldn't hurt my hand.

Turns out gentle isn't in the supernaturals vocabulary as the tree feel over with a great thump. I looked down at my hand amazed. How did I do that?! I heard the others grow quiet behind me. "Wow, you're a lot stronger then I thought." Kieth said in awe. I punched another tree with more force then before, but instead of it falling over I ended up blowing a hole straight though it.

"Dude you're like Saitama!" Pidge said as Hunk and her raced over to watch. I chuckled as I targeted another tree. I then proceeded to scream one punch at the top of my lungs as I hit the tree making bark explode everywhere. We all shared a laugh at that.

"Alright, Now you know the strength you have. Your next task is to fight me." Keith said with a cockily grin. "Oh man, I'll go get the popcorn!" Pidge said with excitement. "But I don't want to hurt you?" I said in protest, but he wasn't having it. "Trust me, you won't." He said grinning evilly at me. "Oh, those are fighting words Lance!" Hunk chimed in, equally excited as Pidge.
"Alright, fine. I'll fight you, but don't say I didn't warn you!" I said pointing my finger at Keith. "Yeah, sure." He said as the others backed up to give us room.

We stood on opposite ends of the clearing, we locked eyes and I heard Keith's voice echo in my head.
Get ready little boy.
I scoffed.
Who are you calling little? I'm like 3 inches taller then you?!
I replied back. I saw him roll his eyes before he sprinted forward.

I didn't have the chance to move before I was kicked backwards. I stumbled trying to find my balance when I got kicked again, this time from the back. I completely wiped out and face planted into the ground. "Don't get so cocky of your abilities just yet. You still have a lot to learn." Keith said squatting down in front of me. He helped me stand and I dusted myself off, slightly embarrassed.

"Sorry." I mumbled quietly. "Don't be. You did nothing wrong." Keith said placing a hand on my shoulder. "I'm here to help teach you Lance. I wasn't expecting you to keep up with me our first time fighting. I needed to show you that, despite your new abilities, you can still lose. It's my job to make sure you don't lose though." He said with a reassuring smile. "That being said, get used to being kicked as we are going to keep this up till you beat me." His smile now turned into that of an evil one as he chuckled to himself.

———
Allura's POV:

"Alright team, time to learn your enchantments." I said placing my hands on my hips. Everyone seem excited about this. I waved my hand and four books appeared in front of each of my students. Pidge had a nature spell book, it had a green cover and little wiggling vines moving across the cover. "Whoo!" She said tracing her fingers over them.

Hunks book was all about earth magic. The book was the color of dirt with yellow speckles that simmered in the sunlight. Shiro's book had a black cover and the pages had a slight purple glow to them. Coran's book was tan and had many ancient runes sketched into the cover. They all started flipping through the books.

"You will learn a new spell everyday. You are more then welcome to work ahead if you'd like as well." I said mostly talking to Pidge there. We all sat down and I helped answer the question they had. "Hey Allura?" Hunk asked. "It says here I can create earthquakes based on my emotions?" He traced the text with his finger as he read it. "Oh that's a good one! You can change the earthquakes magnitude based on your emotions at the time. The calmer you are, the stronger the earthquake is." I said.

"Oh okay! That makes sense I guess?" He said reading the text again. "Do you want to practice it?" I asked. His eyes darting up at me in fear. "I-is it safe to practice that spell?" He asked. "Sure, And if something does got wrong we can always have Coran fix us up."

He seemed to contemplate it in his head. He then let out a sigh and stood up, book in head. "Flytt til meg kraftig land." Hunk said reciting the ancient text. A few moments passed and nothing happened, but soon the ground began to shake under us. "Hunk! You did it!" I said giving him a hug in celebration, it was only a small rumble but still it was something! He was grinning ear to ear, clearly proud of himself.

———
Lance's POV:

I was distracted by the sudden earthquake that I forgot to focus on Keith. He, of course, took full advantage of this and tackled me to the ground. He was sitting on me with his legs to either side of my chest as he pinned my hands down. A few stands of his hair had come loose from his ponytail and fell gently over his beautiful face.

He let out an exhausted chuckle as he leaned back and let go of my wrists. "Always keep your eyes on the enemy." He said as his face shimmered in the specks of sunlight pecking through the trees. I reached up and moved some hair out of his eyes and smiled at him. "Your right, how could I have taken my eyes away from something so beautiful." I said smiling up at him.

Cheeks now dusty rose, He leans in close to my face and for a moment I thought he was going to kiss me, but he stoped short and simply hovered over my lips. "Be careful with your words McClain, who's knows the affect they'll have." He said in a hushed whisper. I felt my cheeks flush red as I leaned up close to his ear. "Show me what happens then, teacher." I said playfully blowing my breath in his ear. "Maybe later, in a more private setting." Keith said nodded his head over to the others who where watching us.

"Yeahhh! Get some!" Pidge hollered at us. Shiro hit her upside the head with his book even though he was smirking because of her comment. The others laughed and Allura gave us a thumbs up. They soon went back to there spell casting. "Nothing embarrassing about that!" I joked as we stood up. Keith didn't seem that affected by the others comments. In fact it seemed like he was used to it? I wonder why that is?

———
Keith's POV:

After a few more hours of training we all decided to head back to the hotel. Of course we told Allura she could stay at the hotel with us which she seemed to appreciate. "You know, you're welcome to stay with me if you'd like Allura?" Shiro said with a small blush as he fiddled with his thumps. Allura giggled at his awkwardness, "That sounds wonderful." She replied. Once we got back to the hotel Pidge let us check on Kyoka who was healing up in their room after our fight. It was good to see she was alright. As night fell me and Lance returned to our room.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him as I changed into my pajama bottoms. "Little bit." Lance said coming up behind me once I was finished changing and wrapped his arms around my waist. He nibbled at my collar as I intertwined our fingers. "Why don't we take this to a more comfortable place." I said gesturing to the bed.

———
A/N: Hey! Here's the update I promised you all! I was sick today and stayed home instead of going to school, meaning I had some free time to write! The next chapter is going to be fun (if you know what I mean! Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.)