Rest and Relaxation

Lance's POV:
After the whole Witch thing everyone in the group decided it would be best for everyone if we had some down time to relax. Once we got to the hotel for the night we were all eager to get some rest. I was laying in the bed fluffing my pillow when the bathroom door opened.

Keith had just gotten out of the shower and was only in his underwear. He yawned as crawled into bed next to me. I quickly wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer to me. "You feeling better?" I spoke lightly against his neck. "Much better now that I'm with you." Keith said as he rubbed one of his hands through my hair.

I felt myself growing more tired with every passing second. "Stop it." I said weakly punching Keith making him laugh. "You're making me blush." I said tiredly. Keith rolled over and planting his legs on either side of me and began to tickle me. I tryed to hold back my laughter while fighting Keith for freedom but I couldn't. I soon became soar from laughing so much.

---
Keith's POV:
"P-please! Mercy! Mercy!" Lance pleaded while trying to block his stomach from me. I stoped tickling him as I leaned down for a kiss. As I pulled away I looked down to see Lance with tiny stars in his eyes. "You're... a really good kisser." He said with red cheeks. "Not to bad yourself McClain." I said with a smirk.

I moved to lay down next to him as his arms wrapped around me. "So what do you want to do with our free day?" Lance asked me. "I have a few ideas." I said before planting a kiss on his neck.
"But for now lets get so rest, yeah?" I said before resting my head on his chest.

It had been about two hours and Lance had fallen asleep ages ago. I laid there and listened to his heart beat. It's consistent thumbs where calming. "I know you can't hear me right now but, thank you... for giving me a purpose again." I whispered quietly as I intertwined our hands before falling asleep myself.

---
Lance's POV:
"Oh sweet they have blueberry muffins!" I said pulling Keith by his arm over to the muffin stand. I was getting breakfast before we went out to town for our free day. Once I got my muffin and a drink we picked a table to sit at.

"So what do you have planed for today?" I asked taking a bite of blueberry heaven. "A date." I was now choking on blueberry heaven. "Really?!" I said in the midst of my coughing fit. "Yeah, if it's alright with you." Keith said fiddling with his thumbs. "Oh my gosh, yes!" I said with wide smile.

After I was done eating we told Shiro and Coran that we where heading out. We walked around the town seeing the  various shops and attractions. We had spent most of the time at the pet store playing with the various animals. As we left the pet store I saw a bakery down the road and asked Keith if we could stop by and see what they have.

As we walked through the doors the smell of delicious baked goods wafted into our noses. "Can I get something?" I asked Keith as I looked at the display case full of sugary snacks. "I don't see why not?" Keith said looking with me lovingly. "Would you boys like to try a free sample?" A young lady behide the counter asked holding a small tray of cookies. "Yes please!" I said eagerly taking one.

"And you?" She said holding the tray out to Keith. "Oh, no thanks." Keith said with an awkward smile. "I think what my friend here means is I'll be taking his." I said throwing my arm over Keith's shoulders with a smile as I took another cookie. 

Keith's POV:

After exploring the town we decided to head down to the local lake we heard about. Surprisingly there was very few there. We decided to make the most out of it. "We should go swimming!" Lance said with a smile as he squeeze my hand. "But we don't have swim suits?" I said raising and eyebrow at him.

Lance was already one step ahead, as he was already stripped down. "Who said you need a swimsuit?" Lance said with a flirtatious grin. He was now only in his boxers as he stepped foot into the lake. "Come on Keith!" He said splashing around. I rolled my eyes at him as I  started to undress too, trying my best not to stare at him shirtless.

Once my clothes where off I joined Lance in the cold lake. "Now what?" I said once I met up with Lance. "This." Lance said placing a hand on my face and pulling me in for a kiss. It was passionate yet soft. We eventually had to pull away for air, but we kept our eye locked on each other.

Lance began planting small kisses on my neck once his breathing settled. I grabbed his waist under the water for support. Lance pulling away from my neck giving me another flirtatious smile. "Getting touchy are we?" Lance said matching my hand placement.

"Oh shut up." I said rolling my eyes at him. "Make me." He said with a chuckle. "That can be arranged." I said before kissing him again. I felt his hands tighten around my waist as he leaned into the kiss. I moved my hands to cup his beautiful face. We pulled away only leaving and inch between us.

"Keith, I love you. I'm not just saying that either, I really do love you. So much so it hurts sometimes." Lance said looking me in the eyes. "I heard what you said last night." I felt my cheeks go red. "I thought you were..."
"Let's just say it's hard to fall asleep when your partner keeps moving."
Lance said laughing softly.

Lance ran his slender fingers through my hair and kissed my forehead. "I saw a tire swing over and an island if you're in the mood for some real fun." Lance said with with a smirk as he let go of me and started swimming to the small island in the middle of the lake. "After you." I said swimming after him.

Shiro's POV:
I was standing in line to get some coffee from the dinner area when Lance and Keith returned. They where soaking wet and had wide smiles on there faces. "Hold up!" I said running after them as they jogged to the elevator. "What the hell happened to you two? Why are you dripping wet?" I asked blocking them from the elevator. 

They only answered in giggles. I squinted my eyes and looked for any clues on them that might help me understand what the heck happened. That's when I saw it. A hickey on Keith's neck. I raised an eyebrow at Lance then glanced back at Keith. "Are you guys... you know... a thing?"  "We where going to wait until a better time to tell everyone, but of course you had to ruin it." Lance said letting out a deep sigh. "Just try not to tell anyone else till then. Oh! And make sure to look surprised when we do spill the beans." Lance and Keith slipped by me as I took a second to proceed this new information. They're dating?!

—-
A/N: sorry for not posing in such a long time! I'm working on another story and I hope to post that one soon! Hopefully you guys will enjoy it too! And I'm sorry if this chapter seemed all over the place. I didn't really know what to put in this chapter so... filler... sorry. The next chapter will be better! I promise! Anyhow I hope you have a great day and I love you!