Allura

Hunk's POV:

Everyone else was waiting down in lobby except for the two lover boys. After waiting for what felt like forever I decided to go check on them. I only got one knock on the door before a frantic Keith yelled at me from behind the door, "Not now!"

My head began to think up 100 different possibilities that could be happening behind that door. Maybe Lance was ashamed to be a vampire? Or maybe Lance was all blood lust? The thought of that gave me shivers. I heard Lance's scream from behind the door and decided to intervene whatever was happening.

The door was locked so I had to come up with another way to get into the room. I slammed my body against the door making it give under my weight. It swung open and I charged in to find Lance and Keith in the bathroom.... doing Lance's eyebrows...

They both looked at me like deer caught in the headlights. "Oh! Hey buddy!" Lance said with a smile. "Dude, What part of not now do you not understand?" Keith said placing a hand on his hip. "Why are you doing Lance's eyebrows?" I asked. Lance never lets anyone mess with his face, not even me.

"Can't see." Lance said pointing his thumb at the mirror behind them. I looked into the glass to see myself standing alone. "Oh.... so you're really a vampire now huh?" I said turning my attention back to Lance. "Mhmm." Lance flinched as Keith carefully pulled hair out. I cleared my throat feeling a little bit awkward. "Well, I came up to check on you two as the rest of us are waiting down in the lobby. I'll let them know you're busy."

——

"So, What where they doing?" Shiro asked once I got back down to the lobby. "Oh you know, vampire stuff. Very urgent. They'll be down soon." Pidge and Kyoka glanced at each other with a raised eyebrow. Shiro just sighed as he rubbed his temple in frustration.
"Okay... let's just.... go on and start training. They'll find us when they're ready."

——

Keith's POV:

"Okay I think they're even now!" I said feeling accomplished of myself. "I can't check so I'll just take your world for it." Lance said laughing. "I guess we should go down and see the others now." I said cleaning up the mess we made. I was answered with silence. I looked at Lance who was standing behind me to see he looked nervous.

"Scared I messy up your eyebrows?" I said with a chuckle. "That's not it. What if they treat me differently now that- " I cut him off with a hug, taking him by surprise. "Don't you dare finish that sentence McClain." I said into his shoulder. I felt his hands delicately wrap around me. "Okay... whatever you say... dork."   "Hey!" I said pulling away pretending to be offended. Lance let out a soft chuckle before we left the bathroom.

We went downstairs to find the others had left. I looked over at Lance and he just shrugged his shoulders in confusion. We stepped outside to see if they where outside. Nothing. "Well... What now?" Lance said placing his hands in his pockets. "I-don't know..."
just then I picked up a familiar scent that the wind was carrying. "Something smells nice." Lance commented sniffing the air. "Lavender." I said starting to follow the scent.

We stoped at the top of a hill a few minutes from the hotel. It was covered with trees that casted shade over a small open patch of land. In the patch of Land where the rest of the team and... "Allura?!" I said with my jaw dropping. As if on cue she turned and looked at me and Lance. I heard a faint "Keith?!" I sprinted as we ran to greet each other.

"Keith!" She said with tears in her eyes. "Do you know how long I've been looking for you?" She said giving me a hug that felt more like a death grip. "I thought you died ages ago! How are you still alive?" I said hugging her back.  "Well-" She said giving a nervous chuckle, "I studied magic and used the spells I learned to stay alive so I could find you."   "Wait, you did all that just to find me?" I said in awe. She wiped away a few tears and laughed. "What can I say, it's just not the same without hearing your constant nagging!" We laughed.

"Who the heck is she?" Lance said after joining me by my side. "Oh! Lance, this is Allura. She's the one I was telling you about!" Allura waved at Lance cheerfully. "You mean your friend from like... 300 years ago?" He said raising and eyebrow at her. "Yes. Allura this is Lance. He's my boy- um... he's my boyfriend." I said whispering the least part so the others couldn't hear. Allura mouthed the word "What" before giving Lance a hug. "You're a lucky guy. Keith normally doesn't like people all that much."

——
Lance's POV:

"So you guys do know each other." Coran said walking over into our conversation. "She told us she was tracking you down. Said something about smelling you on us. Wouldn't leave no matter what we did." He said talking to Keith.  "Yeah, sorry about that." Allura said scratching the back of her head. "Oh it's quite alright Ms. After all, you got what you wanted!" He said gesturing to Keith.

"You said you learned magic? Can you teach us some?" Pidge said joining into the conversation too. "I'd be glad too! Can't ever have to many witches." Allura said with a warm smile. "I must ask though, what's your intentions in magic?" She asked Pidge. "To kick Lotors Vampire ass!" She said punching the palm of her hand. "Pidge, Language!" Shiro said sternly as he walked over to us.

"Oh, you must be her father. Nice to meet you." Allura said reaching out to shake his hand. "Oh I'm not her father! Though sometimes it feels like I'm the Father to this childish mess of a group." He said shake her hand.  I could see a slight blush on his face. I wonder what that's all about?

We filled Allura in on all our plans and she agreed to help in our fight. She was to train Hunk, Pidge, Coran and Shiro in various forms of magic. I was to train Lance so he could get a feel for his new abilities.

——
Allura's POV:

"Everyone has there own specialities when it comes to magic. I have a good intuition when it come to that sort of thing so you're luck to skip the boring first step." I said to the group I was works with. "Pidge, you're good with nature spells. Plants and animals will be your friends. Hunk, you are one with the earth. It is a powerful form of magic, but also very dangerous if you get it wrong." The two friends both fist bumped each other with this news.

"Shiro, your speciality with be with fighting magic. As for Coran, you have a high aptitude for healing magic. Any questions before we continue?" I asked the group. No one seemed to have any so I continued into magic safety and how it's not a toy to play with...most of the time.

——
Lance's POV:

I was training with Keith over by the edge of the clearing. He was going over the various powers a vampire had. "There's super speed and strength, as well as reading minds and feeling others emotions. You can manipulate the mind to an extent. The more blood you drink the stronger these abilities are." He said as he tied his long silky hair into a small pony tail.

"You look cute with your hair pulled back." I said with a warm smile. Keith blushed at my comment before speaking. "D-did you even pay attention to w-what I said?" He said flustered. I laughed and nodded yes.
"O-okay, Good. Now punch that tree."
"What?"