16. tHese GIrls be lyK

Your POV

I opened the door of my apartment with the girls trailing behind me. "Welcome Girls to my house. Mi casa tu casa"

i dropped their bags beside the couch and turn back to face them.

"We have 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. So the first on the left is my Bestfriend room, and she is not here yet. The second and Third rooms is the guess rooms. You can arrange who rooming with who, its not a problems to me. And the last in the right is my room" i said while pointed to each rooms.

"I thinks we dont need house tour for y'all. Because ya know its not that big."

"No no. Thankyou Y/N. We appreciated your kindness" Ally said while rubbing my arm up and down with that seductive face.

"Yo smallz. We play clean you know" Dinah slapped Ally hand away for my arm. And Ally pouting while rubbing her hand where Dinah slapped her.

"Dont go all physic with each other Dinah. Or i'll give you punishment. Do you understand me, girls?" I said with my stern look. And they nodded rapidly with mumbles, Yes Papi under their breath's

"Now go to yours rooms and one girl will sleep me each night at my room's . You can make arrangements right now" i said and turn back to go to my room

No one Pov

"Okay girls. I'll go sleep with her tonight. so bye girls" Normani said and turn around and make a way to Y/N's Room.

But Dinah Caught Normani by her T-shirt Collars. "Nah dawg. Where you think you'll go?" Dinah rolling her eyes at the older girl "To Y/N's room obviously" Normani said matter of factly

Ally sighs at the younger girls banter "Okay ya'all need to calms your titties down."

"Okay girls-" Lauren said trailing to gain attention the other girls.

"Because we first know Y/N from the Message's apps. So we'll choose one emoji and we'll ask Y/N to choose one by one. And the first chosen one will be the first sleep with her tonight. Deal?"

Normani, Ally, and Dinah held a thinking face and then nodded rapidly. "Deal." They said in unison.

--

Who will you choose first?

And English isnt my first language so bare with me please. Im working on it😊