°KidS°

Alethea Dyla Brooke Y/L/N.

Beau Manu Hansen Y/L/N

After the girls put the boom on me that day

After the girls put the boom on me that day. Its been the roller coasters of our life. The girls canceled PSA tour on Australia and New Zealand, the fans so angry and upset because the girls just disappeared that day.

I bought home at the woods, so the girls can have me time or alone time away from fans or medias. They frequently post a pictures of tweeted something from time to time so the fans or friends didnt freaked out they can't reach out to them.

I barely handle 4 girlfriends, so i brought Hoko as always, and Kamila to help me with their crazy asses.

So when we need to do groceries shopping the three of us going down the city to bought what we needed and somethings we didnt even needed to.

Thankfully Dinah and Ally didnt have Any morning sickness. Or craved weird things. Because my Moms told me, i'm the most Quiet Kid they have. And my child got that from me.

I can't imagine that, we lived at the woods and they wanna had something that i can't even read the names.

And here we are, one year and half. Ally gave me most beautiful Daughter in the world. And Dinah gave me the handsome boy that you'd wish you ever had. He have that dimples Dinah's had bellow her eyes and upper cheeks. Thats crazy.

They looked like twins. But they aren't. They have my round shapes faces. And my mom send me the baby pictures of me, and boi, we look a like each other.

Now, my child is almost 8 months. now they can barely walk and the girls working on it.

"Hey stop throwing shit out at us!" Lauren said. They were playing with the kids. Lauren on duty this time. While the other girls maybe in the sauna rooms.

"Yea! Shi!" Ale said throwing that puzzle at her brother.

"Ale baby. Come to mama" i extended my hands to her and she crawling her way to me.

"Ally gonna kill you, mami" i said chuckles

"Yeah no. If she dont even know" she said and narrowed her eyes at me.

Ale hold my hands tighter and make her stand up. She chupped my cheeks and slapped it slightly.

"What Mami said, Ale?" She narrowed her eyes and thinking deeply.

"She said that, not long time ago"

her eyes light up and clapping "shiiiii"

I laughed and stand up my self. "ooooh. I'm gonna tell yo mommy"

Lauren crawled to Manu pick he up and shouting at me. I run to the girls at with Ale laughs filling the air.

I knocked the door repeatedly and shouting Ally to open the fricking door. When she open the door, i rushed in and lock the door.

Lauren banged the door while i laughing with Ale. I Put Ale on my hips and hold one of her hands. I pointed at Ally and she said 'mommy' happily.

the girls just in the robe's and Dinah turned down the temperature.

When the laughs dead down. I turned my attention to Ale, "Ale, What mami said infront of you minutes ago?"

The knocking still can be heard and Ale shouts enthusiastically "Shiiiiiiiiiiii"

Ally's face drop at realized what thats mean and the other girls laughing. she rubbed her face and muttered 'i'm gonna kill her'

"So, dont let Lauren babysit our kids ever again" Mani said and then cracking her self off and the others laughing too.

"Can y'all go down at the living room? I had phone call earlier. And its emergency" i told the once the laugher died down. They nodded and collecting theirs stuff and back to the bathrooms to cleaned themselves up

***