45. hANds?

1 month later

Yours Pov

After their break is over they gonna back at rehearsals, interview, and back to rehearsal.

The girls individually had solos things going on. And i cant more proud of them.

I felf my phone vibrates in my jeans pocket. I fish my phone out and the messages popped up. But its going crazy, the messages can't stop popped out.

Lately Dinah being whiny child and Lauren shady attitude threw me out the edges. I dont know what happen to them. Mani being herself as usual, you give her the chicken wings and she'll calm for hours.

And Ally had some problems right now. More sensitive about the damn little things, and always knocked out everywhere. Like literally everywhere. Couch, kitchen pantry, bathroom, while she's wash the dishes. I'm concerned about her.

I had no plans to get dragged to Laurinah problems, because in the minute my plane gonna take off and i just got my ass for myself.

***

I stepped out the uber and give the man some tips for his child Halloween's costume. He thanked me and helped me carry my little gym bag out the car.

I looked around the house and take some breath's. I stepped on the porch and knocked.

I'm not a chicken. I'm not-

The man opened the door and my confidence flew out the window

"H- Hi sir. I mean Good-" i checked my wrist and i looked like a damn fool, i dont use any! "afternoon?"

He chuckled and hug me "why are you so damn nervous child? Are u okay?"

"I'm Good Mr. Hernandez. I just not good with meeting my girlfriends parents" I felt my face heated up. He laughed And he hugs me again and escort me inside.

"Wheres the girls Y/N?" He asked

"They had things going on. And i'm here to ask you a question, but can you get Mrs. Hernandez and Brandon here too?"

"Sure thing, just let me get them" he said and got up from the couch. To headed backyards.

I exhale the breath i didnt know i'm holding until now. Damn.

Patricia came in the living room and hugs and kissed all my face. All the girls moms take liking at my face because they said my face like something else. Yeah i got it, my face looked like dog shits.

Brandon bro hugged me and they all sat down opposite me. I cleared my throat and began speaking.

"Please dont interrupt me, before i nervously messed up the speech"

They all giggled and tell me to go on.

"Okay, i know the girls and I relationships is not somethings common in this world. And i know y'all guys held so much religion thingy in your soul and family. I'm grateful you guys let me dating your lovely child and sister knowing your perspective its such a sin, But, your lovely Daughter and sister, Allyson Hernandez, She showed me the other things i can't even imagine myself  do it now or in the future. i cant thankyou enough for let me loves her the way she should be loved. I'm almost 26 next months and your daugher is 24 this year. And with her personality so mature than the other girl with the same age. And if you let me, can i ask y'all a question?"

I finally take a deep breath.

"Why i feel like you ask us to our hands for yours marriage?" Brandon asked with wide smile in his face.

"Sure you can" Patricia answered with genuine smile

I looked up at Jerry and see he nodding his head with a smile.

"Can i have your daughter to be my wife and Future Mrs. Y/L/N?"

"You had my blessing from the start Y/N. I never see Ally smile that wide before" Jerry said. He got up and hugged me. I'm said thankyou's over and over again.

"But what about the other girls?" Brandon ask

"I told them we can trying to had kids when they're at least 22. For now i'm gonna ask the parents for their hands too, but i'll just give the girls promises rings. And i'm gonna proposes to them when they hit 22th birthdays."

"Aw man. Dinah gonna had some tantrums 'till then" brandon said and make us erupted in laughs

"Tell me about it. Thats girl is wild"

***

3 Days later and i'm back from Santa Ana, at Dinah's house needs more time than i thought. Damn. Made hers siblings corporated is too damn much.

I back to the house, and now its 8pm at night. I dont know what the girls doing right now.

I push the door opens and see Laurinah at heated up arguments.

Ally at the couch sitting beside mani eating chicken wings together. At this night?

I put my keys at the bowl and put my hands at my hips

"are you two done yet?"

They looked at me and shouted out "Shut up!" Simultaneously. And then back to it again.

I rosed up my eyebrow at them and finally they realize that me they shouted at.

"Oooooh. You two are fucked" Mani said pointing her wing at the two