27. ATtention

A/N how r you guys?

***

Your pov

You've been runnin' round, runnin' round, runnin' round throwin' that dirt all on my name 'Cause you knew that I, knew that I, knew that I'd call you up

I tapped my phone repeatedly. Playing this shitty games for keep this bird flying through the way between the poles. I waiting here for the girls landed for solid 20 minutes. I'm bored out my mind. I can't messaged anybody without they know what i did.

There they is. I cant hug or kiss them in front of public face. One time, in one of their interviews few weeks ago They said i just some relatives to them. Lets just faced it.

You got me thinking 'bout when you were mine, oh And now I'm all up on ya, what you expect?

I

miss when they're mine. Lovey dovey and goofy around. When the jealously didnt even in their mind. Being free about showed and showered me with their love. Or loved. I dont know anymore.

You just want attention...

They just love the thought of someone waiting for them in the house. They didnt love me at all.

I put my foot on the floor and made my way back to the Car. Sit the very back of the van. On the Right side, because i always have something with the right seats.

They just need me there for bowed to them when i see them. Just like their butler.

Maybe i love them. But I'm pretty sure this kind of relationships never crosses my mind.

You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you

I dont need their money, for God sakes I have my own jobs, money, for the future they want.

I heard the car doors opened and they entered the car one by one. I looked out the window, see the cars leaving the airport's parking lots. Oh shoot. my eyes widened, i see one car with the sexy curve in it. I gonna buy it later. I nodded with smirks at my face. Wait for me baby.

Someone put their hand on my thigh. I looked to my left. Dinah. she looked up, peck me on the lips.

"Babe" i just hummed. she gripped my thigh, that shit is hurts. She have long nails for fuck sake!

I hissed at her "leave me alone Dinah." she kept her hand on my thigh and slowly trailing her hand ups to my crotch.

"Just leave me alone Dinah. I dont have something to do with your shit right now." I whispered yelled at her.

I felt stinging at my right cheek. The girls gasped. I'm done. Fucking done.

She. Fucking. Slapped. Me.

"Okay. Thats right" i hold up my tears. I always dreamed about had a average relationship. Love, attention, love. Not the abusive one.

I plugged my headset to my phone and put its on my ears. Setting on the highest volumes. Blocking out all the pains and life around me. Im fucking done.

***
I know that dress is karma, perfume regret

I opened my bedroom door. Get the suitcases out from the closet.
Throwing my shit in them.

"What are you doing, baby?" Lauren asked grabbed my arms to faced her.

"What its look like Lauren? I'm packing my shit" backed away from her, puts my hands on my hips and deciding what sneakers should i pack? I have a lot of them.

Someone put theirs arms around me. Hugged me tight. mumbled somethings into my shirt. I tried to loosening her arms. No use. i put my hands on the air. Do what ever you want.

She kept her hands and i kept dragged her back and forth.

"Let me go Ally." This girl. I swear to God.

"No." She mumbled again

"Just talk to us, babe"

"No Lauren. I'm so done. This is my penthouse. But y'all can have it or sell it. I dont care" she put her hands on my cheeks. Her green eyes see through my soul.

"But why?" Normani asked entered my room.

She have a bloody knuckles. What she did?

"What happened whith your knuckles Mani?"

"Nothing you should worried about" she said with innocent smile. What's up with them? And where Dinah?

"You can't leave us Y/N" Lauren said with pain in her darkening eyes.

"I'm just some relatives right? I can do what ever i want to do." I said dragging my suitcases after success made them let go of my body.

I made my way to the door of my room. Get the key out from the hole and put them the outside of the door. To make sure they didnt left the room before I leave. I know their crazy asses will running to get me when i stepped out the door.

   I faced them and said "You just want attention, you don't want my heart. Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new"

***

P.s : just know that, you're amazing💞