°BaCK To LIFe°

Yours POV

After we had meeting with their road tour manager, Will. Its settled that they will come back to LA soon enough. When i meant 'soon' its like tonight.

Because the management give them ultimatum if they dont come back willingly, they will forced them.

Because the 'Disappeared that you cannot calling it incident' just like that, the world thought that Fifth Harmony surrender because their former Bandmate had bigger chances than them.

They will surprised when we come back and added 2 more members of Y/L/N family.

Hoko, Kamila and the girls was packing upstairs. The good girlfriend/Fiancee i am, decided to take a nap with the kids.

A and B (Your kids) cuddled closer to me. They always clinging to me when i was in the mood. I'm that strictly mother. The girls always the softy ones.

I dont wanna have the bad one kids. Because i'm was bad and hard headed as a kid. I don't wanna that happen to my clones. I ain't gonna rise that kinda kids. Thats a no no.

And months ago, i bought new home, that way bigger than the girls home or my old penthouse.

Its like mansion house, because the girls Families are big. Way too much people that breathe in the same room as you. Because our kids, Beau or Manu had Asthma and he can't breathing in crowded room.

Dinah and i had asthma, that's not a good combination. Manu don't had that really bad asthma attack, he just had really bad breathing patterns. He had short breathe if he really that tired.

I yawned at the thought of moving to the new place again. I don't fight the darkness, stretching my limbs and let the dark eat me out.

***

I placed the last bag to the ground. Placed my hands on my kness, Breathing heavily. Damn. Didnt i told them to only bring the clothes? Because the house already had the furniture's. What is thats inside that bags? Their damn closet? Kitchen pantry or something?

I huffed at the thought.

I locked the door and made my way to the car. The management want they to stop by at rehearsals studio. To work their asses off. They bring The kids and Kamila with them while Hoko help me with the bags.

I slide in the passenger seat and let Hoko drives. Because she is old enough and already has a License. I planning to buy her a car, what kind of car that her type? If the girls won't let me buy her new car, then i'll buy her bunch of hot wheels.

1 hour later we parked at the front door, because i'm too lazy to walk that far. With sushi, pizzas and chicken wings in my hands, i push the door open with my foot.

"Why you dont help her, Hoko? What the frick?!" Dinah whisper yelled at Hoko, Hoko flinched. Thats because i Told her to bought the foods while i'm waiting for her, and i was the one that carrying the foods.

"Calm yo titties Dinah! She insist! And i'm the one that bought the food! Its only fair if she carrying its!" They kept bickering back and forth 

Made my way further to the room and see the girls splattered around the floors .

Dinah approached me and i kissed her temple. She pouting at that. I rolled my eyes and kissed her pouty lips. She smiled wide and back to bickering with Hoko.

I hugged them all and then kissed The other girls and my kids at the lips, and kissed Kamila at the temple. I love all of them siblings and Ally's Sibling kids.

I bro hugged Sean and his Assistant and he helped me set the foods. We eat and laughing at the jokes that he told me about the girls. He said that they aint out of shapes, but lacks of dance thingy. And i told him that we had gymnastics room back there and they never danced that much like they in the stage. he nodded and had smirks on his face. I just laughed and nodding my head.

They gonna have 2 long weeks before they started at the stage again...

***

A/N : Hello i'm back! And this is just filler chapter before the jealousy come out!

Q : Ever you broke things off and then begging for another chances?