39. WhO?

Your pov

This is their fourth concerts in South america. And they was good so far. They had so much fun. And I'm Happy thats they're Happiest than they was before.

I laying down on the couch with Ally on the top of me. She was cuddling while playing candy crush on my Iphone. The one i left with them when i'm get away from them. The Samsung one was inside of my pocket that was my work related phone.

My phone ping-ed in Ally hands. And the message popped up in the top of the screen.

143-269-969 : I was pregnant, Y/N

"What the fuck?" Ally got up and typing so fast on my phone. You know? When your girlfriend was angrily typed and her thumbs nails was knocked your phone screen repeatedly. Im worried my phone gonna crack in the end of the day

"What happens babe?" She shoved my head away from the phone. The hell? That is my phone

"Ally, you good?" Lauren asked her. Ally got out from the couch and moved to the couch the opposite of mines.

The other girls now had their attention to Ally. They got up from whatever they did before and peering to the phone.

"Okay. Just Leave me alone like that." I mumbled under my breath aloud to the girls to heards. Mani growled to me from the other side. And i lift my right eyebrow to her. She whimpered and focused back to the phone.

"Okay Ally. Enough. Gimme my phone back" she got up and made a way to me and sit on my lap. she give me my phone and i see she was on the messenger apps. With three dots appears. the other girls made theirself comfortable arround me and make they self clear they wanna know what happens on my phones.

143-269-969 : I was pregnant, Y/N

You : And i'm wonder woman🙄

143-269-969 : i'm serious Y/N. he needs you

You : and?

143-269-969 : I'm not joking. This is your baby

My phone ping-ed again and message appeared. My jaw dead on the floor, mija. What the heck? I'm not hooked up with girls in the long time.

You : My baby? r u kidding me?

143-269-969 : I swear to my son, I'm not kidding Y/N.

You : Who r u?

143-269-969 : i'm your girlfriend one and half a year ago

You : I can't rmmbr. Because i had 2 ex's girlfriends @ thats year.

The girls gasped. I ignored them. This is emergency y'know! This is may be my son. But i have a little doubt. Because my doctor said i was loss my 30% the effectiveness of my sperms when i was younger because bike accident. And the girls know this.

They didnt have anything or take anything after we had sex. They just had monthly injection for it. They said they wanna had children with me. because they knew, its maybe be difficult if we didnt try earlier. Its broke my heart to be honest. They wanna have kids so bad. And i cant have them thats easily.

143-269-969 : are u fucking kidding me?

You : no. I'm deadly serious rn.

143-269-969 : I'm kendall

You : Jenner?

143-269-969 : The one and only.

"Oh shit" I mumbled

"Yeah shit indeed" Dinah words brought me back to the reality.

"I guess we gonna have a lil' talks here" i sheepishly said to them. When they gave me their famous 'sure we are' face

***

A/N : your ex huh?
Thats your baby or nah?