26. My rolLerCoastEr

Your pov

My life is fine. I dont know what you expected me to say. This past months was a rollercoaster to my life.

The girls been in and out in L.A. I love them. I love the idea have relationship with them. I cant sacrifice my life anymore.

They've been controlling me too much for my liking. I can't go out without their permission. I can't hang out with my friends. And the worst parts is they make my bestfriend, my roommate move out from our apartment. And give her another one.

They've met her once when she's come back. And them yelled, lectured me about being roommates with a beautiful girl. What can i say? I have her, the way i have her. I love her as my little sister. But they can't see what i see. And they sees her as a threats. I dont get them sometime.

And now they've been away for almost 2 weeks. And i cant leave the house without one of their bodyguards.

They didnt let me work at the office. And they told me they'll pay for all my needs. I dont need that shit. I had my Diploma or deegre -or what the fuck you want said that shit is- for my life. For my families, for my siblings, for my wife or kids in the future.

We always had an arguments for somethings they want me to do but i refuse to do it.

They're been tried to reaching me. But i never answered one of their ways to get to me. sending gifts after gifts. And i dont let their gifts entering my house. I let their bodyguards put them outside of the hallway. I dont give a fuck.

I heard knocks at the door and mumbled 'come in' and one of their bodyguard entering my kitchen where i was.

"Miss Y/L/N" he said

"What?" I asked just wanted to be alone for all i care.

"The Bosses will landing in any minute, and they told me to bring you to the airport" i snapped my head to him and give him 'and i care?' Looks.

"They all love you Miss. This is the way they expresses theirs loves towards you."

"Loves my ass. They just love the ideas of having me" i mumbled out at him. He dont know shit about my problems and here he is. Talking shit about me and my goddamn self.

"I swear Miss, i Didnt mean to off-" i cutting him off "Just mind your goddamn business Armando. I tried to be polite here to you. So stopping butt in my personal life"

His phone ringings loudly and i know who its from. They always have another phone for a job and personal.

He strutted out the room and leave me alone again. This house so damn quite. Its never like this before. Should i get a pet? Dog or somethings?

***

"Miss, Miss Jauregui Said you should get packed and fly to LA to attend an award show and be their date." Armando said and looked down the floor. I know he is pity towards me. But who i am kidding? I too whipped and fall too deeps for them.

My life just great before. And then they came to my life and thats the greatest things i have. And now they became ones of those crazy chicks who thinks they'll buy me gifts and the whole material things and i'll sit to get bossing around by them.

Is the whole texts event was theirs trick to get me wrapped arround theirs fingers?

***

Holla loves.

Shout out to my baby here A_warriors_Secret to always give me such a positive comments. Message me gurl. And let me know your thoughts and ideas😘

P.s Love yourself first❤