47. •Ending•

A/N : Happy new year babes! Its currently 10.34pm. Have a good day and stay beautiful!
Words count : 1405 words.

Yours POV

Its been 3 hours since they locked them self at our room.

Its almost 7pm and i almost lost my patience. I tell them we should got there at 7pm sharp.

The heels clicking at the wooden floor make me looked up and gasped at the sight.

There they are. Wearing the same colour looked so high and shit. If i'm not get some tonight, i'll be dammed.

 If i'm not get some tonight, i'll be dammed

And here i am looked like shit as always.

"Whyyyyyyy?" Dinah asked and pouting.

"We can't go out, and y'all looking like a damn snacks. No."

"Its a good thing than you have amazing and curved girlfriends" lauren said and smirked to herself.

"Shut up laur, and grab your things." I said and they rushed finding their items like, clutch, hanphone, and ChapStick.

I lead them outside. Lock the door and opened the limo's door open for them. They gasped and rushed in quickly. Dinah being the last and pecks my cheek before going in. The smile can't wipe out from my face. This night gonna be gold.

***

The waiters opened the door for us and suddenly the roars and clapping loudly greeted us. The girls confused face meet my eyes and Normani mouthed 'what happened?'

I shrugged and one by one their families come to us and congratulating us. I slightly laughing at their faces. Its so funny.

i hugged them all by one and tell them to have a seat. That right. I pleaded to them all to spares their times and flew out here, to be theirs daughters part of lifes.

We chatted and drinking wine while the girls just have a glass of wine. I told them to not get too drunk because 'it will ruined the night' . they agreed and they still hold their words. And i thankful for that.