41. sMutty SmUT

⚠ smut warning ⚠
And maybe the next chapter i'm gonna put smut there too🤔
Merry Christmas lovelies, i dont celebrate it, but this is maybe my present to y'all. I'm late as fuck😂😂

Your Pov

2 weeks later

The girls still mad at me. Wonder why? Because 2 weeks ago i said i wanna meet with Camila. Even though i dont even know Camila that well. I just pranked them.

When all the jaws dropped. I laughed so hard and kept mumbling between my laughs 'I'm Kidding girls'

And they leave me alone at the couch and go to the back of the bus. We just had 1 room and thats was bigger bed. Like all the room is bed with Flat TV and Mini fridge in there. They Muttered 'jerks' 'asshole' 'ass' and 'fucking dick'

They decided to seduces me all the weeks. Sleep with nothings but thongs and bras. Sure i had Boner all weeks. And i'm not gonna slip that away this night.

I put my outfit for the day. Just white loose tank top with my hair in messy bun and put my snapback with "yours" in front of it.

They have last performance tonight. We're at Peru? I'm not sure. And then we gonna head homes for a week and a week at our house at LA.

Throughout the concert, they keep seducing me and bring me up to the stage to sing lonely night. I keep thingking about died dog.

Ally dragging me from backstage to the stage

"Yo Ally, do you find her?" Dinah asked Ally and Ally made me sit on the chair thingy on the stage

"When you with your friends and theres one guy tryna get all of ya...
Like what the fuuuck? What is he doing?" Dinah said with one hand on her hip.

While the other girls was surrounded me. "we dont share-" at that i raise one of my eyebrows at her.

I turned my head to Normani, "we wrote this song far away before i met you babe" she whispered to me and peck my lips.

At that the fans was roaring Normani and I ship name. Dinah was still at her speech. And I bored out my mind.

"We dont do that. If you tryna tall to my bestfriend and tryna talk to me, you might as well have lonely night yourself...."

"Here we go..." And the music started

"Now that I got your attention, you better listen up
'Cause I got questions
So why you late night texting?
And why you liking every pic of my best friend?" Normani sang

And that night filled with the girls twerks on my face. I hold my hands together. Trying to not grabbed their neck and kiss then mercilessly.

***

They finished their last song and the good girlfriend i am, waiting them to step down the stairs there. I offered my hand to help them, and they ignored me.

I shrugged. I know they still mad at me, but i can't let them slipped and then fall flat on their asses.

and then again, i waited for them had the showers they needed.

***

Its currenly 2am, and we're still on the bus. They decided to stay here overnight and then flight out to their home town.

I'm slightly turned on. Because i dont get any for almost 3 weeks and have 4 girlfriends was tortured my whole soul.

And beside me was Dinah she was heavy sleeper. I guess i'll have fun tonight.

She just had her thong and Victoria secrets black bra. All black.

She sleep on her front and spreads out like a starfish. And i guess this night is my night. I smirked. Here we go..

I pulled down my boxer and palmed myself few times. Its not that hard to make my self hard because i have 4 sexy girlfriends.

I put aside the bottom of her thong and moaned at the sight. What is this girl dreaming about? And made her wet like this? This bish better dreamed about me. Or i swear to God..

I put my tip on her entrance and pushed slightly. I pulled out and pushed back but not too far because its gonna make our skins slapping and wake her up.

I found the rhythm and started fuck her. i bit my lip to muffled my moans.

Her breath was hitched few times and clenched me occasionally. I came with grunted. i'm not sure if she is cum or not. I shoot my loads inside of her and put her thong back.

I made my way back to beside her, with smile on my face.

"Fucking finally" i closed my eyes and dozed off.

***