33. sOre AssEs

A/N : some parts on this book are in private. Follow me before you read this book;)

Your Pov

    I trying beat my enemy asses on this game. Lauren gone almost 2 hours ago. This been hours and my mothers not yet satisfied with them.

Fifteen minutes later the girls entering my room with defeated faces. I tried so hard to not laughing. My mama trailing behind them. Shaking her head and mouthing 'your mother is crazy' .

'Thats your wife' i mouthed back and she sighed dramatically.

"Ohhhhhhh.. Im gonna tell mom." I said and sprinted to the hallway then yelling "MOM! MAMA SAID YOU'RE CRAZY"

"Really babe? Bring that cute butt here!" She's yelling from their room. I laughing so hard and the girls have thats cute confused faces on. My mother give me 'thats ass is mine later' face.

I turn my head to the girls. They bowed their heads.

"Lay on my bed. Pants off" they slowly reach my bed and pulling down their pants slowly. Try to not make damage more to their asses.

I made my way to my suitcase and got the oil from the side pocket of my carrying bag. I bought this oil yesterday. Because i know this is what will happened if my moms tried to minding my relationship.

They laid on their front with their asses far up in the air.

"This may be hurts. But this is will make you better. I promise"

***

    After 2 hours massages they sore butts. Lots of sniffling and sobbing 'sorry's' and 'i love you's' finally they got knocked out.

I cant handles more hours with them in this kind of state.

I looked at my phones and read '7 : 27pm'

I ordered pizzas and sushi's for dinner.

someone knocks on the door and that was delivery guy. i just slightly opened the door because my girlfriends is butts naked on my bed and thats just 15 foots away from the door.

After attempt to hit on me, and i just chewing my gummy bear that I had on the pocket, what can i say? I love stuffed my pocket with candies. and just nodded at him.
And asked 'are you done?'

He nodded and wrote his number at top of the pizza box with that cocky smirks on his face. he gave me the bills. I payed him and snatched the box's from him and shut the door on his face.

I set up the dinner at the dining room. Made my way to the girls. Trying carefully for not touchs their sore asses.

I gently shooks Mani and Dinah to wake them up. "wake up babes. Dinner's ready"

Dinah didnt budge, and then i slapped her arm. And she jolt from the slap and then she 'accidentally' slaps Mani's Butt. And Mani screamed, rolled and fallen in the top of Lauren's Ass. Lauren jolt awake then pushes Mani's bodies off hers and started kicking anybody at the bed and she knocked off Ally from the bed and Ally fell with her Ass first with loud 'Thud' sounds.

Ally Started crying and sobbed hysterically. I don't know what to do. Thats happened too fast. I picked Ally's off the ground and carrying her. I step back and forth whispering sweet nothings on her ear.

The girls, yelling and punching each other butts. I Shook's my heads. inhale and exhale deeply. Tried no fuel fire with woods.

"Shut the fuck up. Wear yours pants and eat at the dining room"
I walked to the dining room with Ally still in my arms.

"And bring Ally's pants too" The girls still shoving each other at the way to dining room.

Normani shoved Dinah too hard and she hit the tv at forced. Almost knocked down the tv. I glared at them and they just bowed their heads. ''This girls. I swear to God.''

Ally looked up me, i looked down and mouthed 'what?'

"Dont swearing like a sailor, Y/N" she pouted and i cooed at her face and kissed her pouty lips.

Theres knocks at the door. "Lauren, get that for me please?"

She mumbled something and made her way to the door. She opened the door. And her eyes wide open, run and yelling "not meeee"

My mothers chuckled at her antics.

"Eat. Wash your faces and teeths and sleep. you all have long day ahead."

They grumbles and heards chorus 'yes' from them

***

A/N : Filler chapter. Drama soon😌