36. whO ThE HElL?

Your pov

143-269-969 : Still ignoring me, i see

I furrowed my eyebrows. Who the hell is this? I scroll up to the previous messages. Why i had some messages? I never recall talked to this girl. The girls obviously.

You : @ wut points my gfs pointed at u and u dnt undrstnd?

143-269-969 : Just meet me and lemme pointed that out for you babe

You : Ew and No

You : who r u exactly?

143-269-969 : Your future wife babe

You : No thanks.

143-269-969 : Just wait babe..

I cringed. This person is so full of 'em self. This was the other night after this same person texted my phone and the girls opened her texts. Lets say that didnt sit well with them. And they punished me for something i dont understand.

That not im complaining. The sex was good. Always good. But I cant feel my legs. They was upset. they was handcuffed me to the headboard and not let me touch them. They rode me like a maniacs. And I was cum like 8 times. Countless for them.

Right now i was lied on my bed like a starfish. Butt naked and i dont mind them in and out packing theirs luggage's and mine. We leave for the tour at 2pm to headed to the airport. And i'm too exhausted to moves my limbs. Thats what fucking boom pussies do to you.

***

Now we're at the airport in the private jet they rented. The girls keep snapchat-ing me. Because its not often they tired me out. And i keep flipped they off every times they put the cameras on me.

Lauren came back and sit beside me. Too close to be honest. Take my earlobe to her mouth and sucked it slightly. i groaned because my dick is not at the right Mind. And he keep scolding me to make him standing tall and proud all night long last night.

"Help me, papi." She take my hand and placed it to her thigh. i exhaled deeply. This girl is too much.

"I'll help you baby. But you must keep quiet. I dont have that much energy" she nodded rapidly. Put the armrest off and spread the blanket to our body.

I put my left hand to her lap. trailed my hand up to her waistband to her panties.

She gasped when she felt i give slight pleasure to her clit. Pinched it and circling her little clit.

Put her panties to the side and Insert my pointed finger. She gasped and bite my biceps.

"Are you wolf or some shit Lauren?" She groaning and rolled her hips to my hand. Trying create more friction.

"Stop it. Or i'll pull out." She stopped. I smirked and insert second and third fingers.

"Put your seatbelt Lauren. Here you Come"

***

A/N : I kinda stuck. What kind of drama do y'all want?