3 : drunk

(Edited!!!)

//Y/N//

"Pineapples are in my hea-"

Tom's alarm went off, causing me to leap up. I threw it across the room, It landed on a beanbag. It's been about a week since I moved in with the boys. It's been alright. 

I look towards the side where Tom usually was, but the black-eyed man was nowhere in the room.

I decided to get up. I walked downstairs, hearing yelling. I popped my head into the kitchen.

//Tom//

I woke up, started my way downstairs, and went straight to the kitchen. I sat down at the table, watching Edd make pancakes.

"So," Edd started. "How'd you sleep?" He turned around, grinning.

"I slept fine," I answered. He obviously wasn't satisfied with my answer.

"I ship it." He said under his breath. I growled.

"dUDE!" I started to yell. He started laughing, but that made me even more pissed off.

"What?!? I do! It's really cute, plus, freedom of speech." He said. I felt my face and body heat up slightly, and I stood up, yelling again.

"Shut the fuck up, Edd," I said, and sat back down.

"Language, but seriously, you and Y/N should totally hook up."

I scoffed. "It's been like, a week, remember?!?" I yelled. All of a sudden, Y/N popped her head into the kitchen.

"Watcha talking about?" She said.

"Nothing," Edd said quickly, as I looked away.

Maybe I do like her. Maybe I'll do something with her today.

//Y/N//

I sat down at the table next to Tom, and I slipped on my headphones. I played my morning playlist.

"Now Playing: Kitchen Sink - Twenty One Pilots"

I turned up the music and listened. After the song ended, Tom tapped my shoulder, and I slip the headphones off.

"What," I said

"Wanna go to the bar?" He asked.

"Sure." I nodded.

Edd looked over at us and started smirking. Me, being the most oblivious person on earth, smiled back, while Tom started blushing.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing."

-Time Skip sponsored by
Karaoke?-

We got to the bar, it wasn't my work day, so someone else was working the shift. His name was Morgen.

He worked shifts on weekends, and when I couldn't make it. He was 23 years old, but for some reason, he never drinks.

Tom and I sat at the bar.

"Hey, Morgen. Get me the usual, please. And the same for this guy." I said to Morgen, gesturing to Tom.

He walked into the back room and came back with two glasses with Smirnoff in it. Tom smirked, and we both hugged.

"Let's have a drinking contest. Winner gets to pay for the beer." I said I knew I could win. I have high alcohol toleration. Morgen brought us 4 shots of Smirnoff each. That was about $20, for both of us...

I grabbed the first one and downed it. Tom did the same and that went on until I was halfway through the fourth one and Tom was on his 3rd. The alcohol burned my throat as Tom got really loopy and started falling backwards.

I caught him before he fell all the way, and pulled him up the chair. He grabbed my shoulder and started falling forward. At that point, I had just left him there. I finished the fourth one and paid for the drinks.

Tom owed me later.