4 : arcade

(Edited!!!)

// Y/N //

I woke up with a start. Tom had shot up screaming, "HOLY SHIT, DID WE FUCK?!"

"Um, no, we didn't," I said, still tired. "I guess you took your hoodie and pants off before you fell asleep."

He sighed in relief and got up to put his clothes on. I covered my eyes with the blanket as he changed, then got up, too. We walked out and stepped down the stairs. I sat down at the table and put my headphones on. I played my depressed playlist, closed my eyes, and sunk into my chair. I didn't have anything planned for today, so I opened my eyes and my life went on autopilot mode.

When I'm in autopilot, I can't tell time. I don't know how long I've been in it, and if anyone tried to interact with me while I'm in it, I can't control what's happening, so I start to stutter a lot and sweat.

How great that Tom decided to make conversation with me.

//Tom//

Tord and Edd walked in and saw Y/N sitting in the chair.

"Uh... Is she dead?" Edd asked. Tord looked at him, then back at Y/ N.

"No, she's in autopilot mode." He explained. "It's like day-dreaming, but there are no dreams. The longest I've seen her go is about 2.5 hours."

I looked over at her. She looked like a doll. Alive, but dead at the same time.

"Wanna see something funny?" Tord asked me.

"Sure, what is it?" I answered. He snickered and pointed at Y/N.

"Try talking to her," he said, "ask her what her favorite song is."

I thought for a second, but then slipped her headphones off and poked her cheek until her eyes moved. Her dry eyes blinked and she started mumbling.

"Hey," I snapped in her face, "what's your favorite song?"

She looked at me like I was retarded, and she started mumbling utter nonsense.

"Gehflegra... Mahskal... Dishwasher... Banana..." Y/N stuttered and started speaking nonsense. I laughed at her and started asking her more questions.

"What's your favorite color?" I asked

"Dog floggers." Was the answer.

"What did you eat for dinner last night?"

"Do you play Fortnite?"

"Why do you listen to music?"

I kept throwing questions to her, over and over and over, each time getting more confused than the next.

"Heh," I snickered. It was funny watching her get so confused. Y/N finally snapped out of if and started acting normally again.

// Y/N //

I got myself out of autopilot mode... This is why I don't do it often. Tord was snickering as Tom tried and failed to hold in a laugh

"Whatever. What's the plan for today?" I asked, trying to change the subject. Tom looked at me.

"Wanna hang out?" He asked. I turned on my phone to look at the time.

9:46.

I shut off my phone.

"Sure."

-Time Skip sponsored by
Yelling at dishwashers-