11 : love

(Edited!!!)

//Y/N//

I woke up, did my normal routine of getting dressed, brushing my teeth, and checking my phone. It was 1:30, and only then did I realize that Tom wasn't in the room. It didn't concern me much, as I could hear him downstairs watching TV.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast, then became too lazy to make it. So, I silently walked off to the living room and took a seat next to Tom.

"Morning, Thomas," I say as I start to focus on the television. "What are we doing today?"

"Good morning," he replied. "I don't know, forest run?"

Tord walked in.

"Hey... how come she can call you Thomas but I cant?" Tord complained. I looked back over at the TV, not wanting to get in between their quarrels.

//Tom//

"Hey... how come she can call you Thomas but I cant?"

I felt my face heat up as Tord smirked at me. Truth is, I guess I liked the way she said it. I didn't know why, but I liked everything about her.

Tord got up and pulled me up the stairs to his room. He closed the door and spoke.

"What was that for???" I said, slightly annoyed. He smirked again.

"You like her, don't you," he said, still smirking.

"N-No!" I stutter, my face turning red. Tord took notice of this as he sat down on his bed.

"Yeah, you do. She's a feisty one, too," He claimed.

"So? S-so what if I like her?" I ask Tord as he looked at me.

"So you do like her!" Tord yelled.

"nO NO NO SHUSH," I whisper scream and cover his mouth.

"You do!" he whispers. "Well, do you wanna know how to impress her?"

"..." I was silent for a bit. I did want to impress her and get her love, but I had no idea how. "yes..."

"Well then, let's see..." He thought for a moment. "when someone she liked smirks at her, she l o v e s it."

"Ok ok continue..." I said as I took mental notes.

"She loved getting drunk, which I see you get drunk all the time... She loves music and the arcade. Oh, and unique features. That includes your eyes." He explained. My face turned a little red at this, and it gave me an advantage to winning her over.

//Y/N//

Thomas likes me? I thought.

My face turned red, as I listened to the conversation going down upstairs.

He liked me... He liked me...

He loved me...

I loved him...

I kept on thinking this until Tom returned downstairs and took a seat on the couch.

My face went sort red. He liked me...

He liked me.

"You said you wanted to go on a forest run?" I asked. He turned his head towards me.

"S-sure..." He stuttered. "What time?

"6:30 is alright for me," I say. We watched TV. Well, Tom did, I was thinking.

Tom liked me... and I liked Tom... But what did I like about him?