ok guys.

ok. here are the final plans for this story. read to the end for big reveal.

i'll be changing the plot a bit. the chapters will essentially stay the same, however, the characters will change a bit. i'm doing a lot of rewriting, but most of the book will have the same or slightly edited text.

the characters will have less of a drastic story line, and there will be less original characters than before, as it can make the story confusing. it's better to stick with as many original eddsworld characters so you readers have less of a chance to be confused.

i also may add a smaller smut chapter if there's a big demand for it.

some of you may have noticed, but there is not a character disclaimer in the begining. i will be editing any text needed to follow that disclaimer.

story line will change a bit. story will be a bit shorter. a whole chapter was deleted due to me feeling it was kinda over the top and it wasn't required for the story to progress at all. it was the original chapter 14 i think. when tom and yn went to the forest, the woke up and hung out with yn's original wolf pack and ended up having to fight to leave. it was confusing, and there were a lot of confusing characters and stuff. so i deleted it.

i also added a new story cover. drawn by jayce art, please check them out! and if anyone knows if they don't want their art reposted at all, please tell me! i tried to find out if they didn't wanted their art to be reposted or used, but i didn't find any social media.

and for the big reveal

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

some of you may remember the book that was supposed to be the sequel. this story was supposed to have a happy ending, but i decided against it. 'the aftermath' story will be discontinued and deleted soon, so go to my account and read it while you can. you can find out what happened to tom, tord, and yn the story wasn't finished, but it was a happy ending.

i decided to just leave it at that. there will be no sequel to this story, and it's best to say that tom and yn will never see eachother again in this story canon ending.

only a few people will know what happened to the two of them.

that should be all. when i'm finished editing the book completely, i'll delete this chapter and replace it with a 'thanks for reading' message. i hope you guys enjoy. the refinished version of 'monsters.'

and be sure to reread it when it's done, it'll be jam packed and better than before!