➸m u l t i t a s k i n g

Aislin bracelet jingled on her hand as she almost ran to the auditorium. That was place where Math decathlon was supposed to happen. She was late because she couldn't get up early and now her already high nerves were throbbing painfully everywhere.

As she entered the school auditorium, she realised that there whole lot of people as an audience than she could ever expect in a math competition and she was the last contestant of the twelve to take her place. Everyone eyed her in a weird manner but she was too damn nervous to notice.

"Hi." She said smiling towards Anthony and the world tilted in other direction because he smiled back.

"Hi, don't be nervous. As far as I know, it would be pretty easy for someone with your intellect. Just not get scattered nerves get to you." He said actually talking to her and giving advice.

She nodded gratefully, at least here they were a team.

She sighed and looked around for an assessment on her opponents. Everyone looked decent and as much nerd as she did. But there were these two boys who sneered at her evilly. One rolled his eyes at her as if she didn't deserve to be there while other had a sly grin like a playboy. She already aching stomach rumbled uncomfortably.

"Tim and Albie Symons, brothers. They are our worst competition. They are deadly when it comes to Math. Not very good human beings either. The rich brat type." Anthony on his chat mode summarised them for her.

Don't worry. Don't panic Aislin you will crush them. Aislin encourage herself, her hand now too cold for her comfort.

Of course you will. You have a Mathematician Legend talking in your head. Ayduin magical voice was back bringing a sense of relief with it.

"Ayduin! Thank goodness!" She said those words aloud and again earned angry glances from people around.

Oops, I shouted out loud in happiness. I don't care about the cheating thing; help me beat those ass holes sitting right in front of me eyeing me like I am a decoration and not a competition.

Ayduin laughed really hard this time. This girl was short on nerves. It was wonderful to hear her say his name out loud with so much happiness. It gave a sense of pride Ayduin usually lacked instead filled arrogance.

Do not laugh, you prince of Elm Lenora. She said strictly.

This took him by surprise and was hurt a little.

Why? He asked roughly.

It distracts me. She mumbled tangling and untangling her fingers.

It was her obvious habit of nervousness.

His hurt vanished and was replaced by an internal glory of elation. His laugh distracted her; it was a way better victory than he had all of his life.

She ssshed him and he never minded still lost in the glory of his success.

He noticed all the while she answered the questions, worked hard on equations diligently. Her partner the one who had ignored her earlier was also working alongside her. He could almost feel her nerves throbbing inside her not with nervousness now but with exhilaration.

Ayduin was supposed to be getting prepared and keep required weapons for his impending journey to Flames of Vita. But his entire mind was focused on her test. She was wearing the bracelet again and that gave him hope that she will not disappear on him again. And all this while she has vanished was because of his bad nature and not because she hated his cursed self.

Given are the functions fp(x)=9x2+p−−−−−√x2+2fp(x)=9x2+px2+2. The line kk with a slope of 2,5 touches fpfp in AA with xA=−1xA=−1. Get the function of k algebraically.