➸t r a n s f e r s t u d e n t

It felt like Ayduin was in school with her. They kept talking while she walked through corridors or sat in a boring class or had lunch. She was never lonely and sometimes laughed out loud making everyone around frown at her.

She even attended Dr Wakefield's session with much ease and has also managed to let him some portion of the day of the accident. It was terrible to relive through it but she actually did it. Both her mother and doctor were proud of her progress.

It was like having a companion, a friend. She also witnessed that he was given his own room and practice arena exactly like he had back at his palace.

This is to honour the guardian, who is giving everything up to guard the Flames. We get the same room to make us feel like home. Ayduin had explained to her.

It was just breathtaking to watch him practice. He was graceful, lethal and expert in almost everything he did. Her thoughts moved in synchronisation with his movements. As if she was not charmed enough, she was mesmerised when she saw him, his thoughts and plans, practising with bow and arrow. It was not her favourite weapon and still, she silently yelped at every aim he perfectly hit which was most of the times.

Much to her relief all Ayduin did was practice or talked to Folred and not pay much attention to other gorgeous females around. He actually was a loner, he seldom walked out of his room.

Aislin woke up chirpy on the morning of last day of school before Christmas vacation. She kept the thoughts at bay about her last Christmas with her friends and a Santa Fund Raiser ball at Drake's place. She had her vacation list jotted down.

She will learn to use a weapon, sword maybe or maybe bow and arrow was also on her list. She wanted to pen down her dreams and talks. All the things she went through and how lived through them, about the fantasy Prince she hasn't seen yet and felt it was safer that way. She was already so attracted to him. And she wanted to make her mother to have the festive feels.

She even dressed up decently for school. She wore a checkered red and black shirt with black jeans and a black leather biker jacket. She decided to ditch the sneakers for once and had her calf length boot on. She let her hair open to cover her ears from getting cold since she didn't like wearing caps or mufflers.

Ayduin had been unusually silent this morning but she decided to keep quiet else Prince got all annoyed for no reason. This far there talks and chats had been fun without any magic barrier affecting them. Well, they did argue a lot but it didn't last long.

When Aislin sat down in class, she saw Mrs Dickinson walking in with a boy with jacket really similar to her. She felt immediate anger at him. As the boy entered the class, girls cooed appreciatively.

Mrs Dickinson giggled at the reaction as she struggled to keep everyone out.

The boy standing in front of them was worth ogling at. Reaching to atleast a height of six three, he was built like a chiselled statue of love angels. He had ebony colored hair cut beautifully, coal black eyes that should have been scary but looked amazing on him. He was pale , really pale with no tinge of blood in him but there was this delicious alluring colour to his lips the cold might have given.

But as much beautiful, as he was, Aislin was not least bit attracted to him. On the other hand, he gave the feeling of running in opposite direction. He was dressed in all black and looked stunning with contrast to his pale skin.

Unfortunately, she being the loner of her class had the only empty seat beside her.

"Class this is our new student Ebraeten who is lucky enough to join us just on last day of school before vacation." English teacher introduced.