➸ a n g e r e d d a r k n e s s

"He is free Darkmir and trust me like you said he could not have walked out alive from that prison nor could any help could have brought him out. Atleast not in this century. But as a fact I know he walked out on his own and only met his men outside. I had no idea that he was powerful enough to do that." Angelique, the mermaid guardian said.

She was the special spy trained and used by Darkmir, she did it because she was insanely in love with him.

Darkmir was incandescent. A dark flame surrounded him and black veins were visible from his translucent skin. His eyes were dark orbs emitting evil and anger he felt. Angelique warily moved away from him knowing that he was even more destructive in anger.

"Somebody helped him, find out who and why? No one has ever walked out of that prison alive. I should have killed him when I had the chance." He growled out the words.

Dark clouds formed around his place and grey smoke filled the room. Angelique started coughing, breathing getting difficult with every passing second.

"leave now before I destroy because of mere bad mood Angelique." He ordered.

But she bravely stood there even as her eyes watered in smoke.

"I have to go visit the hospital now." He said angrily draining away and a tiredness creeping into his voice.

"What is it about her Darkmir that you may so much attention?" She yelled at him.

Next instant his hand gripped her neck in an uncomfortable grip.

"Do not test my temper Angel, I am already in a really bad mood. You have known me a long time and you should know that I do not take interest in girl enough to get serious. She is just intriguing. Her curse makes her almost enough dark as me yet she remains so innocent. And on top of that she is cure to someone else's curse.

She is first one I saw in my existence who hangs like a thread between both dimensions, connecting them. And she knows things Angel, she knows things somehow which no one knows." He said talking mostly to himself.

Angelique was burning with envy. She had never seen Darkmir obsessed about something or someone.

"But you only said she talks to Ayduin and that too via thoughts. While the little ceremony for guardianship I put a spell on Ayduin that would have blocked out all the communication." She said edging closer to Darkmir to get his attention.

Suddenly his eyes shot up in a realization.

"It's her, it must be her. Somehow she is the one that guided him out the prison. Else no one knows the path. But how? I have her half dead in hospital under my surveillance." He said sounding bewildered at the thought.

Anger was returning and he paced like a maniac.

"Why don't you just kill her?" Angelique asked frustrated.

"It would be a waste. With her curse, she had already killed too many, one more death and she will darkness herself. Her curse just has to affect one other person." He said glaring at Angelique for he had to explain this to her.

"I have to confirm something. I will see you later and good work." He left saying all that in a hurry.

****

His hand touched her hand and it took all her strength not to flinch. She pretended to be asleep like she always was, tried to breathe normally and do not get stiff all over.

He lifted his hand and hovered it in the air over her body like a body scanner. And then let out a dark dangerous laugh.

"You are poison free, the spell is broken. How is that possible Aislin?" He asked partial angry and also genuinely curious.