PART:2

Part:- 2

Story starts Sanskar is missing and Swara known about it at morning.

Swara immediately ran towards the backwards of the garden where she thrown the chocolate 🍫. When she reached there she didn't find Sanskar. The backwards of the garden is looking like a mini jungle type. There  so many big trees and bushes are present. And the garden is also very big . So it is very difficult  to searching someone. Here  Swara started to search Sanskar everywhere but still  she  didn't find him.  15 minutes has already passed and here Swara hasn't got any clue about Sanskar. With each every passing seconds Swara is feeling guilty more for her behaviour. Now she is praying to god, to return back Sanskar with safely to near his family . At this time she heard some barking sound from at a far corner of the garden. She immediately ran towards the direction. Here two street dogs are barking under a mango tree. When Swara followed their gaze  over the tree to know the reason, why are they barking seeing the top of the tree. She became freeze  seeing the scenario.

Sanskar has sitted on a branch  holding the stem very firmly. He is looking pale where his eyes are looking red for continuous crying  and many tears marks are showing on his face. And now he is looking very tired . Now a little sobbing sound escape from his mouth due to tiredness and continuous crying .

Swara's monologue: I think he has sitted there from very long time. For continuously  crying now he is tired. Seeing him like this I am feeling bad . I  have done a big mistake to punish him for his childish act. I am really very bad.

Swara came back to sense when she heard some noises. Yes now Maheswari 's family has been come here with their guards. Immediately guards ousted the dogs where Laksh and Ram helped Sanskar to come down from tree. To seeing his mother Sanskar ran towards her and hugged her tightly. After ousted the dogs, the guards came  back to the Maheswari family.

Laksh: ( shouted  on guards )How did the dogs come inside the garden?

1st Guard: Sir, the back gate was opened. So on that way ,the dogs entered inside the garden

Laksh: ( said in angrily ) and you won't check it. If today anything would happen with my bhai , I don't leave you both .     why have we kept you both? For the security damit . And you were enjoying there, for that you couldn't see when bhai reached here. Today you both fired from your job. To listening this the both guards were giving a horrible look at each other.

Ram: ( placed his one hand on Laksh shoulder) relax Laksh. Now Sanskar is fine . Now leave this topic here. And showing towards Sanskar  see, watching   your anger how  he is looking frightened. So now stop this matter here and Sujata ( said looking towards Sujata ) you take Sanskar inside the home.

Everyone came inside home with Sanskar, where Sanskar has hold Sujata very tightly   in fear. InSide MM , everyone are trying to calm him. But Sanskar  is holding his mother more tightly with each passing seconds.

Sujata: ( said caressing his hairs) Sanskar, why did you go there?

Listen this question now Swara was sweating very badly.

Sanskar:( said with a little sobbing because for continuous crying now he is tired ) Cho...co ...lat...e ( again continue his sobbing segment)

Sujata: If you wanted chocolate then you ask me na beta . Why did you go there?

Now Swara closing her eyes very tightly and praying to every gods to spareing her only for the last time  . She won't do this type of mistake in her whole life.

Ram: Sujata , you don't see how much  he has scared now? But  you have  started your  detective  mind here.  For god sake stop it now. And please pick him inside his room. Sujata and AP left from there to taking Sanskar with them. After that everyone left to their own work. Here Swara take in a deep breath and thanked to god for spare her and keep this matter secret .