EPILOGUE

AFTER ONE HALF AN YEAR

A girl is crying silently sitting on bed where in one hand she has held a photo frame and continuously talking with that photo person .

Girl: Why you ignore me nowadays? I am not looking beautiful to you for which you are always keeping busy on your work . Your work is more important than me ( said more like a question) if " NO " then why don't you love me like before. I am not looking prettier like before to you said looking her image through mirror.

Yes I am not looking prettier like before ( sobbed ) am I looking like a fatty ( sobbed ) am I looking like a 35 years old comedian fatty actress ( sobbed ) where my husband is looking 25 years old Bollywood superstar and am I looking like her elder sister ( cried loudly )

At that time a smooth clap sound heard on air.

Girl turned her face at that direction where the clapping sound was coming .

She looked angrily towards the source and walked at that direction. She stood before a cradle where a 6 months baby is playing with himself.

Girl : You laughed on your mamma ( said narrowing her eyes ) you are also like your father . You don't love me too ( again cried looking the baby where baby giggled looking his mother's drama )

Girl : See ..see ..now also you are laughing at me ( cried more loudly where baby kept quite hearing loud noise and looked his mother in his innocent eyes . )

At that time two strong arms encircled on her waist from her behind .

I MISS YOU PRINCESS: a boy said in a whisky voice near her ear

Leave me : Girl tried to come out from boy's tight grip

Boy : ( don't bothering about her words ) I LOVE YOU PRINCESS ( hearing boy's confession again started her crying session which she had forgotten before sometime)

Boy :( worriedly immediately leave her and turned her back to face her ) what happened ( holding her cheeks said in a panic voice ) Are you ok ?

Girl : No ( throwing away his hands from her cheeks ) how you are asking me this question, are you ok ? ( mimicking like his husband) where I am not .

Boy : What happened with you? Are you not taking your medicines at right time? Are you having pain on your stomach again ( going to touch her stomach )

Girl : ( pushing his hands ) don't touch me where the boy gave " what the hell " look. I am alright and fine too. My problem is you Sanskar

Sanskar: Me!!( in an amusing voice )

Swara: Yes you . You don't love me like before . You don't give me your time . Now I have made bore for you who has no charm. But it's all your fault . For your baby only I sacrificed my beauty but you don't love me ( crying loudly where her hands wiping her tears )

Sanskar: ( in convincing voice ) But I love you princess. I am just bu....

Swara : Don't trying to excuse giving your works . Before you were working too and at that time also you were positioning on 1st number in business world. Still you were giving your time to me but see now you are giving me lame excuses. Now you don't love me Sanskar and it's true . You accept it. ( said in her sobbing )

Sanskar was watching his wife silently.

Swara : Ok now I am getting it , I was saying the truth only . You have no words to say on your protection. Now you accepted it you don't love me like before. Now I am not looking beautiful on your eyes ( cried hiding her face inside her palms )