PART:14

Before read the story, please watch this video.

Next Day

At 8 pm

Swasan have stood in front of a 7 star hotel where Swara's head is resting on his shoulder and her hands  have crossed like a circle around Sanskar 's arm . But Sanskar who is pretending till now like a mad now  feeling so much nervous seeing Swara's  closeness to him.  Because now two matters are bothering him most . first one is,  her  changing behaviour towards him from morning which is affecting him so badly .  Second one is, why she told lie to badi mon that she wants to go park for fresh air and then will go for shopping .   But we came direct to the mall  where she changed her clothes and directly brought me here at  this stupid hotel. But what was the necessity  to telling a lie to badi mom . He shook his head disappointedly because he wasn't getting any answer .

Now he is carefully scanning the boundary area of hotel , if anyone will see him  and make a scene here. He can't afford to create a scene here specially not for now.  First of all Swara has brought him a public place that too where everyone know him  . When he didn't get to see any familiar face around him, he took a sigh.

But next moment my trance broke by a gentle kiss which I got from my dear wife. My breath stopped for a moment. Next moment when I turned my face towards my wife , who was  smiling  cheekily at seeing me . Suddenly my heart started rapidly slamming against in my ribcage. How did I forget, today my princess is looking like a beautiful diva . Her chiffon silky red saree with black velvet sleeveless designer blouse which has only tied at a thread on her back. (Take a deep breath he looked at her in a dreamy way) How much I am urging to kiss her red glossy juicy lips and drink all the juice from there. Today I want to see her swallow  lips that also  by me . And her slightly  curly black hairs  has placed one side of her shoulder for which her back is showing  full view  to all. I was just hating when in shopping mall people were  seeing her in their lusty eyes . I want to kill them right there on the spot. How could they eye on Sanskar Maheswari's wife?

But from morning her behaviour is bothering me. I am amuse  seeing her behaviour towards me  .

Instantly some visions played in his mind.

How at morning she woke up me by brushing her wet hairs on my face. Her soft hairs touch and the smell of shampoo was making me crazy. At this time,  I had forgotten everything and wanting to  end my feelings with of our love making  if Laksh doesn't  come at the right time. It is hard for me to make  distance from her

And how can I forget, at launch time how  she was teasing me under the dining table. When her soft foot palm touching my foot , it was driving me crazy. I only know ,that time how hardly I was trying to stop my  groans.

And lastly , at afternoon I  had loosen my patience level when she was caressing my hairs on her soft fingers sitting on my lap. That time I was just wanting to take her beneath me  on our bed and smashed her lips on mine . Thanks to her friend who had phoned her that time and  I escaped . If her friend didn't phone  her then I am not thinking,  the consequences  I would  face it now .

( take a deep breath) but why Swara is behaving so odd today? Anything has happened with her? Now she wants to fulfil her body desires by me where she know that, mentally I am a child  . Or now it is also not a big matter before her body needs. ( next moment he abused  his little brain and fought with his own inner voice ) how are you thinking like this about your angel. How can you suspect to her ? Don't forget, she is your angel.

Again my  thoughts broke by a soft voice

Swara:( tighten her grip on his arm) let's go inside Sanky ( without waiting his response she dragged him inside the hotel.