PART : 24

This is last part of my book in this year.

Happy new year to all of you advancely and a charming good bye to this year.

Now i am stopping my bakbak and starting my story.

************************************

Next day

At breakfast

At dining table Swara is eating her breakfast silently sitting on her seat . At this time Sekher walked outside holding vegetable's bag . Swara looked him on her corner of her eyes while chewing and swallowing her favourite parathas  . 

After Sekher left she hurriedly went outside holding her favourite scooty keys  . When she reached the main road of her society which always be crowd for taxi and other vehicles. 

When Swara was  going  she saw a taxi is coming from opposite direction where  Sekher ,who is lost in his own thought was crossing the road  carelessly without hearing the horn.

Swara immediately ran at  this direction placing her bike there. She  ran breathlessly without thinking anything. At the mean time ,  When the taxi was going to hit Sekher , she pulled him at a  corner . 

Due to so sudden action  Sekher couldn't understand anything  for few seconds .. After few minutes when he recovered from trauma, he got a breathless swara who has stood near him  holding her knees for her support. what would happen if at the nick time Swara wouldn't reach here. May be now he would be admitted in hospital. He looked towards Swara who was breathing heavily due to fast running who had run  so fast to save her papa from  the accident 

Sekher:(  concern voice ) are you fine beta ( while caressing her back ) you need some water . Just wait here I am coming here bringing a water bottle.

When he turned to go the next minute he stopped hearing a harassed voice from his back.

I don't need anything from you: In a hater filling  voice Swara said.

Swara:( in a criticising voice ) who knows this time you will haven't mixed poison in my drink . ( Sekher looked towards her in his hurtful eyes ) . If you are selling your one daughter for your  other daughter's happiness then why not I  will think , why   it will be difficult for you ( said clearing  her fact in a mocking voice ) 

Sekher lowered his eyes who was unable to meet his gaze with his princess. 

Swara : ( in a demanding voice) why you do this with me ? You always say , I am your little princess. All do these things with her little princess. How could you give my hand someone who doesn't know anything , who  doesn....( cut her own words in middle) I know ...i know he isn't a mad but you don't know about it Na. Then how could you trust someone like him who will protect your little princess from this evil world.

Sekher : Because I knew about it from the starting, that Sanskar is not a mad .

Swara : ( in an unbelievable voice ) you knew about it. Then also you wanted to happen this marriage . Why ???? 

A question which is disturbing her from  her marriage day . Today she wants all  answers of her  questions. She can't run more . Now she is tired. She wants some rest . 

Sekher :( in a sad voice ) because I didn't want to see my little princess ruin her life ( Swara gave a confusing  look) I wasn't wanting my daughter suffer seeing her di's devastated look. I wasn't just wanting my Shona blames  herself in her whole life for making her di's life hell   . How  would I  see , where my Shona accusing herself for the causing of her di's destruction which she can't do it in her dream too. How would I see a broken Swara who is not the reason of behind anything. I know my Shona  better than others...than from her too.   If I would have denied for this marriage, you are the first person who would have affected by it.  . You would have always thought that , you are the soul reason for which your di didn't get her love. How would i see that Shona. How can  i see my two daughters life will becoming hell. I am your father , Shona. When you will become a parent you will know how it feels seeing your children's break down.