LAST PART

Last part 

Next Day

Swara was praying before god folding her both hands . 

THE WISEMAN SAY, 

" when all ways  door close only god whose house door always open for us  . He is the only creator , who keep us safe from all bad things and  evils " 

Today she wants his blessings to protect her Sanskar from all evils .

FLASHBACK STARTS *****

Swara : I want to know every single details about on your plans . ( said determiningly )

Sanskar and Nikhil looked at each other then looked  towards Swara who was looking back narrowing her eyes like  " just open your mouth "  .

Sanskar : It's nothing serious. I was  just thinking...no..no...i mean  I and Nikhil , we   both were...ju..st means ...Ni..khil..Was .. jus...t ( shattered due to the short of words )

I want to hear the exact plan Mr Maheswari without hiding a single word from me: Swara said strictly folding her arms around her chest

Sanskar: Ok ( in a defeated voice ) Nikhil will kidnap me and inform that person about my kidnap , who wants to destroy me on my behind . 

Swara : Are you serious or you are kidding with me ? ( yelled at Sanskar and walked towards him ) why don't you understand, he is dangerous. He is wanting to kill you. I can't take this risk keeping your life at risk ( in a full of  concern voice where her hands were caressing his cheek )

Sanskar: But it is needed . I have no other way  without it to bring him out from his own den .

But I....: Sanskar cut him in middle .

Sanskar: Trust me Swara nothing will be happened with me 

Swara nodded her head and looked away in her glistening eyes who are ready to come out .

Sanskar looked towards Nikhil who was looking at him astonishingly.

Sanskar assured him through his eyes " soon  everything will be ok " who nodded his head positively understanding his hidden meaning of the unspoken words .

FLASHBACK END *****

Swara : Please be keep safe my Sanskar from every single evil things  . I don't know why I am getting bad vibes like something is going to happen  bad . Please don't break my trust on you . Please safe him from all evilness. ( prayed silently closing her eyes ) 

OTHER SIDE

A LONELY PLACE 

An accident happened where the person who was driving has died on spot . The person's whole body and face  has burnt very badly  due to accident for which it is so difficult to varify the person's   face . 

BREAKING NEWS 

MR SANSKAR MAHESWARI PASSED AWAY FROM THE WORLD AT THIS MORNING WHOSE CAR HAS GOTTEN WHO HAS DASHED WITH A TREE AFAR AWAY PLACE FROM THE CITY . HE HAS FOUND IN VERY CRITICAL CONDITION. HIS WHOLE BODY AND FACE HAS FULLY BURNT  . NOW IT'S  SO TOUGH TO RECOGNIZE HIS FACE . 

All Maheswaries , Gododias and business world thumbed hearing the morning news which was flashing every 5 minutes intervals on Tv screen .

Swara is all numbed after knew the news which has taken away her all happiness with her smile . Now she is seems like a living  dead body who is having her body rather than soul like MOON WITHOUT ITS GLOW AND SUN WITHOUT ITS GLOW AND SUN WITHOUT ITS BRIGHTNESS . Swara's condition is same like them, LIFE WITHOUT HER SOUL  .