PART:11

A Happy, Safe  and Prosperous Diwali to my all lovely readers and friends 😊

Thank you friends for showering  your love and  comments on this story.

Now I am stopping my bakbak and starting my story.

Swara went inside her room where all Maheswari  members returned from their shopping and work.

In swasan room

Swara was pacing one corner to another corner inside her room.

Swara's pov

Sanky is not real Sanky rather he is the great businessman Sanskar Maheswari who  has run his family business with his own firm Karma Pvt Ltd ,which he  started   in his young age  . And now it is one of the  top one leading company in India . And before two years at his very young age he has got best businessman award which is a dream for  every businessman. He is a very workaholic and when it comes on work he doesn't leave anyone for their mistakes even it is be done by his own family or loved ones too.  Now I am understanding that day why the employees were behaving weird with him  . ( took a deep breath and looked her
marriage photo frame which is hanging on wall of the middle over their bed) She immediately jumped on bed and angrily looked towards Sanskar's side and poked her index finger on his nose .

Swara: How many secrets have you kept inside with you. Only today so many secrets have revealed in front me. First , you are not my Sanky. I mean you are my Sanky but before one year you are not like this cute and innocent rather than you were a ruthless businessman. Now I think, ( said in a dreaming way where hitting her right index finger on her head) how a person can see both cute and handsome at a time?

And how that stupid Priya could call you   Sanky . It's only my rights to call you like this and this name I have choosen for you. Then how can she steal this name ( made an angry pout)

One minute ( she herself stopped her own imagination) now he has forgotten his past,  actually who is he  ? But in movies and tv shows showing , like this category patients i mean memory loss patients  get back their own memory after  accidents . And there might have some chances their recent memories will erase from  their mind ( now she is biting her nails in nervousness)

If he will forget me after his memory back . In hospital in front of everyone he will look at me in a suspicious way and then asked his family members, "  who is she?

No :   this word  came out loudly from her mouth .

How can he tell like that? Will he really forget me after got back his memory. He will also forget our friendship and moments which we has spent together with each other.( she felt some unknown pain inside her heart)

If yes , then why it is bothering me. I want only this from beginning. I want to free myself on this unwanted relation which has joined by a cheat. ( took a sigh) but why am not feeling happy by this thought .

( said to herself ) Swara before  you will  become a mad  you take an appointment of any psychiatric doctor.

She moved towards the wardrobe to pick out her clothes . When she was searching her clothes she got a cell phone inside her clothes. It is LG V30 which has launched before 2months in market. She looked the mobile carefully then thought it will be Laksh jiju's phone. When Sanskar  was playing in his room he has  brought it here and kept it inside her clothes.

She walked towards Laksh room to return the phone . In middle hall she heard Laksh's scream ,who was calling Ragini's name in a panic voice . She immediately ran towards his room. What did she see there , the ground slipped  from under her feet.