PART : 21

Here is the next part of my story.  The whole part i am dedicating to my friend @RoseyBloom4,  who had requested me to post it on sunday.  So here is the part dr.  If you don't request me, then i don't know when i would post the next part.

So all of you enjoy the part and tell your views at the end of the comment box .  And don't forget to click the star button.

Now i am stopping my bakbak and starting my story.

************************************

At night

At MM

Laksh and Ragini entered inside the house with a happy smile where Laksh  has held Ragini securely inside his arm from her waist. 

Raglak heard a voice at their back when they were ascending the stairs . 

I am heating up the food ,  you go and comeback after freshen up : AP said in a motherly affectionate voice 

Raglak looked at each other then Laksh turned his face towards AP and said : Mom , actually today we both have taken our meal outside . Ragini was wanting to eat her favourite foods at her favourite restaurant. So we both had taken our meal at her favourite restaurant .

AP : ( in an understanding voice) it's ok beta. Don't explain me anything. ( moved towards Ragini and caressed her hairs ) I have also crossed that period on my past. And you are forcible to  fulfil her all demands ( in a strict tone holding Laksh's ear ) I don't want my grandchild 's any wish incomplete for you . 

Laksh : ( trying to come out from her mom's  grip where Ragini was controlling her laugh pressing her lips ) mom it's hurting. Please leave na 

AP : Ok ..ok i am leaving you now but one complain from my bahu's side ( holding Ragini from her shoulder  ) i won't leave you

Laksh:( in a pain and defeat voice ) I know after   women  rule in my home   time . ( said making faces ) 

Ragini laughed loudly seeing his husband's  face  where after  sometime AP also joined her 

At that time  Sanskar entered inside MM very tiredly who has returned now  retiring from his work.   Laksh looked at Sanskar's direction then turned towards AP : Mom why aren't heating the meal for bhai. Look he is looking so tired ( walked towards Sanskar and stood beside him placing his hand on Sanskar's shoulder ) 

AP walked away not telling anything leaving a broken Sanskar behind her.

Sanskar: It's ok Laksh  . Actually I am not hungry. Now  I just want a sleep . So good night and meet with you tomorrow  good night Ragini wished before ascending the stairs 

Laksh and Ragini were giving a sad look to each other watching  Sanskar's back.

At AP room

AP was watching the childhood photographs of Sanskar's . In one photo ,  a 5 year Sanskar is making his first drawing of her face  . Still  he has kept it in his wardrobe telling it's his  best painting . 

She turned  the next page where a 6 yrs Sanskar has sitted on the ground holding  a 4 years Laksh. Laksh  was always loving his big brother from his childhood. They are inseparable from their childhood which is just showing their bond at this photo. 

Next photo a proud moment, when a 10 year Sanskar is getting first prize in the debate competition. 

He was talented from his childhood from which AP took her side going against her husband's wish when he was wanting Sanskar takes the business responsibility she had supported Sanskar going against her husband. Because Sanskar was wanting to complete his education first going Uk . Then he wanted to do something by his own. And she supported Sanskar on his dream.