PART:13

Same night

Sanskar entered in his room where Swara had already slept in her deep slumber. Without disturbing her sleep Sanskar lied at his side on bed. Sanskar is looking  the dark  ceiling which was slightly making the surrounding visible by the faint moon light which is passing from the glass window .  His one hand is place below his head like a pillow and other one is on his stomach.

Sanskar's pov

LIFE,   it's only a four letter word but for a person it's a whole life span  time duration where he/she gets and shares his/ her happy moments, sadness, bitterness with his / her loved ones. In this little life span , he / she spend  their valuable time with their loved ones, fulfil his/ her all dreams and want to fly on free sky like a bird .

But life is a very unpredictable which wouldn't move like according to  a person's  think but it moves by its own way . In my dream also, I hadn't thought one day I will cheat my family . I will cheat them by  my fake memory loss drama. Now I am feeling so much low in my own eyes , how am I cheating them ? What is their fault ? Which punishments are they getting? Really am I that much helpless for which , I am doing this fake memory loss drama with my own family? Do they really deserve it?  Without this drama I don't solve this matter? Why I did this ...why? He ran his hand through his hairs harshly .

Flash back

A lonely road

A car crashed with a tree which is coming very speedily from  opposite side of the road . The person who sat on the driver seat injured very badly on his head. He sat on his seat like a lifeless where his eyes were slightly opened .  He waited for anyone  help. But the road was present  an isolated area which was  far away  from the city. So no one was present at this road. But he was struggling with his life to get any help by any passenger but his bad luck no one was there. After 5 minutes a red colour volvo stopped far from his car. The injured person was seeing the other car in his hopeful eyes but no one came out from other car. After one hour, god shown his mercy and one auto driver came near  to help him. When he was passing the other car  he saw the number plate.

Flashback end

Sanskar:( said in a furious voice) if you would behind all of this then seriously this time I will never leave you. Last time I had left you only for Naina. But this time I am promising to myself and Naina,  I won't leave you this time.

Suddenly some blurry vision played in front of his eyes

A girl and two boys are gossiping and laughing with each other.

Next scene

The same girl is running behind the two boys where the boys are running to tease her. But suddenly she fallen on ground and the boys immediately ran towards her .

Boys:( said in unison) are you fine Naina

Girl:( said holding their ears) yes I am fine but I caught you and laughed whole heartedly. Seeing her happy face both boys also laughed with her. Then both boys lifted the girl from her respective side arm and swang her on air where their laughing sound were echoing in air.

Next scene

A girl  is crying running outside from a hotel   where a boy is running behind him

Boy: naina,  stop. Please Naina listen me. Please stop now. But Naina was running without listening the boy's words. When Sanskar saw the scene he also ran behind both of them. But suddenly everything became silent  when a car dashed with Naina and she died on the spot. It was shocked for both boys but the next moment changed everything for Sanskar.