PART:7

Story ended, Sanskar hugged Swara tightly where Swara was giving shocking look

Swara: Sanskar leave me. What are you doing? ( trying to free herself from  Sanskar 's grip who is not interested to let off her from the hug  )

Sanskar: ( said childishly )No I won't leave you.  From past two days no one was allowing me to meet with you. All were telling me you are my bride , I will meet with you only after our marriage. But I was wanting to meet with my best friend , I was wanting to play with her. You know,I was missing you very badly.( said with little sob ) you don't miss me dost. ( freed  her from hug look into her eyes for his answer)

Swara became little uncomfortable by his gaze. Yes,now Swara is uncomfortable by his gaze. It is true, mentally he is a kid  but physically he is a man, who is having a very good build up body and abs. And the room who has decorated romantically for them suddenly was  feeling her nervous more.

Swara:( said nervously) I am tired . I am going to change my dress. You also change yours . Immediately she went  to washroom and took deep breath to calming herself inside the bathroom . After freshen up she came from washroom where she found to see , Sanskar is going to sleep on bed

Swara:( said loudly) stop

Sanskar gave her a confusion look where Swara came near to him.

Swara: You can't sleep on bed with me.

Sanskar: ( in a confusing tone )Why? Everyday I  sleep on my bed. So today also I will sleep on it. This is my bed but I am allowing you to sleep on it because mom tells me from now onwards  you will stay with me always . So I have no problem if you will sleep on my bed then why you are opposing me to sleep on it??? ( asked in a questionable voice)

Swara: ( in an opposing voice ) I can't share bed with you. So  from today onwards  I will sleep on bed only

Sanskar: Then where I will sleep? ( gave her a questionable look)

Swara:( in a plain voice ) I don't know. You think yourself  and moved towards bed and slept on it covering herself fully inside the blanket .

Sanskar: ( think sometime) ok I am going  outside to sleep with my mom and turned to go

At this time swara remembered her first day in MM " I WOULD NEVER ASHAMED YOU"  where she said these words to her di. Immediately she sat on bed and said: Stop there . ( sanskar turned his back towards her front) you can sleep on bed but ....

Before she complete her words Sanskar jumped on bed and took her in his embrace tightly and sleep .

Swara shocked by his act.She couldn't understand anything because everything happened in few seconds so she couldn't protest him . When she protested to free herself he tightly hold her more . Now she has slept totally on him.

Swara: Sanskar , what are you doing ? Leave me

Sanskar: No I won't leave you. Because everyday I sleep like this with my mom. So from now onwards you sleep with me like this because till when someone doesn't hug me I don't sleep at night.

Swara is  now hell tired to protest him because first of all her mental trauma and next for her marriage busy schedule.

Now she has slept on Sanskar 's embrace where her head is resting on his heart. She is listening his heart beats which is now calm for his sleep. But for her sleep is far away from her eyes.

Now she is remembering  her past days  :-

" How she was princess in her family? How her  all demands were fulfilling by her parents ? How her life changed in two days? How her parents made her an outsider  for her sister's happiness? They didn't think for once about her princess. They bought one daughter's happiness selling other daughter's happiness. How her own parents could cruel on their own daughter? How her father gave her hand to a mad where everytime he was protecting her from all evil eyes ? Does he trust Sanskar, that he  can protect his princess from every evil eyes , from every odd situations?  Then why ? And maa, who was having tears  seeing her little wound and pain now she couldn't feel her daughter's pain ? Then why she didn't try to stop this marriage for once, why?
And mostly Laksh ( the hatred clearly showing on her face when she was thinking about him) how could he play with my sister's life? How could he play with my sister's emotions? I never ever forgive  all of you because all of you my sister's life has made a fun. I won't leave you. And Mr Laksh Maheswari marriage is a game for you na. Everything has happened for you only. I won't leave you easily. Just wait and watch , what am I doing with you? You gave me two choices, first , if I will think about my life  then you will give divorce to my di and second , if i will agree for this marriage then you will give  all happiness to my di. You did all this for your mad brother na, now just wait and watch how am I  targeting your weak point? If you are a good brother and doing all of this for your brother's betterment then I am also a good sister. I will save my sister from you.  You told me you don't love my sister. You just marry her for your brother sake. ( said in a determination  voice) If  you won't beg for my sister's love then you will change my name Mr Laksh Maheswari.  Then  she dozed off in deep sleep.