PART : 25

A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU FRIENDS. YOUR ALL WISHES AND DREAMS BECOME FULFIL IN THIS YEAR , I AM JUST PRAYING THAT TO GOD ....

Ok now move to my story. Are all of you excited for this part or I should tell for our #swasan . If yes , then this chapter is worth reading for all of you. It's a new year gift to all of you from my side.

One more thing, before jump inside the story i want to say , when i will say you watch this song which I have given at the above of my story then just be watched it at that time . Won't skip the video ...it's a hearty request to all of you. Without watching it , you can't understand the situation which I will give for #swasan .

Now I am stopping my bakbak and starting my story.

*********************************

After one week

Sanskar is recalling his private agent's words sitting inside his cabin.

" TODAY MORNING HE HAS LANDED ON KOLKATA. AT MORNING ONE AGENT OF MY AGENCY HAS SEEN HIM AT AIRPORT. AND I HAVE ALSO RECHECKED IT. AND THE NEWS IS CONFORM . HE WILL ATTEND TONIGHT'S BUSINESS ANNUAL PARTY. HE HAS RETURNED BACK BRINGING WITH HIM A HIDDEN MOTIVE, WHICH MAY BE DANGEROUS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY OR CLOSED ONES . SO BE CAREFUL MR MAHESWARI "

These are the exact same words which Rajiv , his detective told him before one hour.

He sat tensely on his chair loosing his tie where his black blazer landed on one arm of his office chair.

Swara was deeply watching his every and each movement . She was sensing he is tensed , from morning something bothering him but she wasn't getting the reason behind his uneasiness .

A knock disturbed both of them from their thoughts for which they returned back to the earth.

Kavya entered inside the cabin proudly holding a file with Pratap . She gave sly look towards Swara before going towards Sanskar 's table where Pratap gave a little smile and headed towards Sanskar.

Swara shrugged her heads before returning back a little smile towards Pratap.

Kavya : ( In a professional voice) sir , I have sent all invitation letters for tonight's party. They all have confirmed , they will give their precious present according to the fix time. Anything else you want to add or change , sir . ( said opening her diary )

Sanskar: ( in a deep voice ) nothing. Just recheck everything, all arrangements are perfect or not. Because everything should be perfect before time. I don't want to hear any complain from anyone.

Pratap: Don't worry sir , I will personally check everything going to there.

Sanskar: And one more thing , I don't want any paparazzi inside my party.

Pratap : Don't worry about it sir , our guards will allow inside after checked guests passes . Only few reporters will allow inside the party to take the shots of the party . But they will do their work silently without troubling the guests.

Sanskar nodded his head satisfiedly.

Taking sometime pause Sanskar said looking towards Swara : You will attend tonight's party. And don't worry I will send car which will fetch you from your house. ( said in a warning voice ) this time I don't want to hear a " NO " from your side .

Pratap and Kavya looked astonishingly towards Sanskar.

Kavya: But why will she present at party where she is just mere an intern for this company ( said in a hateful voice )