PART:3

Story is starting from Sekher and Sumi.

After cut the  call Sekher and Sumi were looking each other tensely. Where Sumi was trying to convince Sekher for the last time to be denied this marriage .

Sumi: Sekher please you stop this marriage. From starting I am telling you, you just stop Ragini's marriage with Laksh. It is not a marriage Sekher,  it is a DEAL . Laksh doesn't love our Ragini. He is just using my daughter for his brother 's happiness. That time I kept silent for you and for Ragini's sake. But today I won't be silent. This is my Shona's future's matter. I won't keep silent like before. You deny them. I can't destroy my Shona's life for my other daughter. We are doing wrong sekher. We are doing wrong with Shona's life. Please stop it now for your princess sake.

Sekher:( said without any emotions ) I can't. I can't stop this marriage. You have known about it very well

Sumi:( said in a choking voice) how can you do this with your princess Sekher? What will you say her? Can you tell her  seeing  into her eyes,  you have done this for her well being. ( said loudly) or you have made her puppet  for her sister 's happiness. Don't do this with her. She can't tolerate these things. She trust us Sekher. Don't break her trust.  I beg  my shona's happiness from you. Last time.... for the last time I want this kindness from you.  Save my daughter Sekher save our daughter. ( shaking his arms vigorously)

Sekher:( said a bit angrily) what about Ragini ? What about our other daughter Sumi. She can handle this much big heartbreak. She loves Laksh very much . And you know about it. I have been told you the same things before also . So now why you are behaving like this. And making it more difficult for me. ( in a helpless voice ) I can't do anything. You know, now I am feeling very much helpless where I am not saving my daughters. When I am wanting to save my  princess the same place,  i am feeling helpless myself for my other daughter. What are you thinking, I am happy to give my princess's hand  with Sanskar after knowing he is a mad. And you know very well I was also against this marriage but that time I was too helpless. Laksh knowingly brought this proposal in front of Ragini because he knew that Ragini loves him and how much she is sensitive. This day I was very happy because my Ragini is going to be marry after some days  . But the next day he called me in his office and told me Ragini loves him from her college life and he will marry only when I will agree on  his deal. When I got to know about it the ground shift below from my foots .

Flashback start

In Laksh's cabin

Sekher: Beta why did you call me here like  this? Anything serious. You want to tell about me something

Laksh: First you take a seat papa. Then I am telling  you, why have I called you here?

Sekher sitted on a chair and said: Now tell

Laksh: I don't know you know about it  or not but Ragini and I were studying at a same college

Sekher:( said happily) really that's good beta

Laksh: And Ragini loves me for her college period

Sekher: ( in a surprise tone )Really. Now I am really happy for my Ragini  . She is going to get her love . But what about you beta? You also  love her right. Arey ,Why  am I  asking about you this ?  Obviously you are loving her. That's why you brought this proposal. I am right na beta.

Laksh:( took a deep breath) actually papa, I like Ragini. She is a nice girl. But this time I was wanting to focus in my carrier . So for this only I was keeping away myself from love.

Sekher: If you don't love her then why did you give this proposal?

Laksh: For a deal

Sekher:( surprisingly) deal. What kind of deal