PART:5

After two days

It is the day of Swasan's marriage. In these two days all rituals and arrangements have  finished on right time. These days are hectic for both families because this much short span period one marriage will do is not that much easy. But thankfully everything has happened perfectly and at right time. And now all are busy on marriage preparation.

Seeing Sanskar's condition the marriage is happening in MM. This marriage has kept private. Only family members, some relatives, friends and business associators  are present for giving their blessings to be  this newly wedded couple. But Maheswaries haven't compromised anything on Sanskar wedding because it is the marriage of their dearest son. How can they neglect  it . So now everyone have engaged on their work how will the marriage look  be so perfect. For this they have decorated full MM in Sanskar's favourite flowers . Today MM is looking like a bride itself.

Where Maheswaries are happy for Sanskar their Gododia's have broken down for Swara.

In Sanskar room

Laksh is busy to get ready Sanskar on his marriage sherwani where he is playing with his favourite toy chota bheem. ( oye kitna innocent hai banda shadi ke din bhi chota bheem se khel raha hai. He is sooo cuteeee ). Now he is all ready for his marriage. He is looking dashing hot on his marriage clothes. The blend of golden and maroon colour sherwani is giving extra charm on his personality. He is looking hot and at this time cute also. Seeing his cute smile and childish behaviour anyone will adore him .

At this time Sujata entered inside the room. Seeing to her son as a bridegroom she is feeling happy inside her heart. Today her dream has fulfilled seeing him like this. How from  far her eyes were longing to see her son as a bridegroom no one can't imagine also? She was just waiting for this day. Now she is happy because today her son is entering a new phase of his life. Sujata took some kajol from her eyes and spotted it behind his ears.

She sat him gently beside her on his  bed and caressing his hairs gently. Where she was  explaining him now onwards how he will behave with Swara and how she is going to be became part of his life.

Sujata : ( said softly ) Sanskar

Sanskar:  ( now also busy playing with his toys ) Hmm

Sujata: You know today is a big day for you and your dost Shona. Today you both will bind on a pious relationship. Today you will marry with her.

Sanskar:( said excitedly looking Sujata) today I will marry to Shona. So now she will stay with me in my room. I have seen some movies after marriage the girl stays in boy's room. Tell na mom now Shona will always stay with me .

Sujata: ( Nodded her head as a yes ) yes beta from today she will stay with you.

Sanskar:( clapping his hands) urrey my dost will stay with me. Now I won't feel bore. She will play with me , talk with me and  go to  park , market with me . We will roam the city together .

Sujata: Yes beta, you will do . But listen me first.( cupping his face) From today she is not your friend only . Because from today you are going to bind on another relation with her. And this relation call husband wife's  relation. Today you will give your name to her . ( sanskar was nodding his head like he has understood everything) . My Sanskar is a good boy na. ( where Sanskar nodded his head vigorously )  So you will treat with her as a gentleman. Won't irritate her and mostly you will behave nicely with her. Ok ( Sanskar just nodded his head as he has got her mom's point)

In Swara's room

All are seem looking happy for this marriage . But for one person her life has stopped at this time . She is none other than our Swara. She is aimlessly looking her own reflection on the mirror . She is looking beautiful in her red lehenga where silver stones and white pearls have worked on it. Her golden necklace, jhumkas , nosepin and maangtika are enhancing her beauty more. Her waist chain which she has wore on her flat slim cylindrical white cremy waist is increasing her beauty more. Everything is looking perfect on her look. But is it true everything is looking perfect? No her smile is missing on her face . For which she is not looking ab alive . Now she is looking like a lifeless body. Who has became ready for others not for her.