PART : 23

SAME DAY

At evening

Ragini is waiting her call number sitting on the waiting premises inside the hospital where Laksh was talking with someone on his phone at a little distance from her.

Laksh returned back to near her ending the call where got to see a lost Ragini who has lost in her own world. She snapped back when Laksh placed his hand on her shoulder.

Laksh: ( in a caring voice) what happened?

Ragini: ( ignoring her eyes ) nothing...i am fine ( said nervously where she was playing with her fingers due to nervousness )

Laksh confused seeing her sudden nervousness. He looked at that direction where Ragini was looking before sometimes ago where he got to see a pregnant lady has sitted with a couple who are of their late forties. The woman was caressing hairs of that pregnant lady , she is looking seems like her mother where the man was forwarding a water bottle who will may be the pregnant lady 's father.

Now Laksh understood , why Ragini was behaving like this. He is obvious know the reason to see her eyes that she is missing her parents .....she is craving for their love. But still her one part of heart don't allow her to agree about it.

Now it's his turn to reunite the daughter with his father . He just prayed inside his heart this time when he will unite the father and daughter nothing blunder create which had happened before in Swara's marriage

At that time Ragini's name called and they both went inside the doctor's chamber .

After sometime

At car

Ragini was crying silently looking at the road remembering Laksh's word which he told before sometime inside the hospital.

HE LOVES YOU RAGINI...AND HE LOVES SWARA TOO..HOW ARE YOU THINKING HE WILL PLAY WITH BOTH OF YOURS EMOTIONS ... THAT ALSO TAKING ABOUT TO YOUR LIFE'S MOST IMPORTANT MATTER....YOU KNOW WHEN I OFFERED THIS DEAL ...THE NEXT SECOND HE REJECTED IT ON AT THE FIRST PLACE ...AND LEFT THERE....BUT AFTER SOMETIME HE FOUND UNCONSCIOUS IN MY OFFICE....DOCTOR TOLD HE ATTACKED BY A HEART ATTACK.

( this is something which Ragini couldn't believe on her ears . Her father has bear everything without giving a single trance about his own health )

THAT TIME I FORCED TO TELL HIM ABOUT THE TRUTH ....THAT BHAI ISN'T A MAD . AFTER KNOWING IT HE AGREED AND GAVE HIS PERMISSION FOR THIS MARRIAGE .

He knows everything. He didn't cheat his daughters..he just showed his love...only love. How could she hates her own father without knowing and trying to know the real reasons . How will she meet her eyes with her father? But today she will do it and ask forgiveness from him. In a determination she wiped her tears who were already flowing on her cheeks .

In Gododia house

Sekher has sitted on dinning table to eat pokodas where Sumi is preparing tea for them. When he took one piece pokoda from plate to eat he got to see an open mouth who has looked him in her crying face .

Sekher: ( in a concern voice )Ragini beta you are here. What happened with you ( while checking her body ) why are you crying beta? Hearing some noise Sumi came out from kitchen holding tea cups in her hand. She became surprised seeing to Ragini that also at that time.

She hurriedly walked towards Ragini seeing her crying face . Placing the cups on dinning table she caressed her hairs .

Ragini:( in a sobbing voice ) you don't feed me papa ...you don't love me Na..you just love your little princess ( said in a complaining voice )

Sekher first looked Sumi then Laksh amusingly where Laksh nodded his head with a little smile . Then he fed her the pokoda.

I AM SORRY : Lowering her head Ragini said in her pokoda filled mouth

I don't know the real reason behind the deal...i am really sorry for m....: Before she tell something else Sekher cut her words in middle.

Sekher : But I am never angry on you.

Ragini: But I have hurt you by my cruel words. ( again cried remembering her words which she told before to her dear father )

Sekher: At that time too, I haven't angry on you . Because I love you without love I don't know any feelings towards you. ( said wiping her tears )

Ragini: ( in a voice which was hearing more like a question) you can forgive me

Sekher :( with a little smile ) I never angry on you then where did the word " Forgiveness " come ( patting her cheeks )

Ragini chewed a pokoda which sekher feed her . At that time Swara reach inside the house and found to see Ragini with her parents where they were chitchatting happily. A smile formed on her face seeing the scene before her eyes when her mind was recollecting some past memories with her parents where she was present with them too. Tears flew on her cheeks thinking her past sweet memories with her family. But now she is far away from them. Immediately a sadness ... hollowness covered inside her heart .

She came back to her sense when Ragini dragged her at the dinning area . She forcefully sat on a chair which is present beside the Sekher 's chair .

Sekher forwarded a piece of pokoda before her mouth . In her teary eyes Swara looked her father' s eyes for sometime . Then she ran from there to inside her room locking it inside.

Sekher looked at Swara's back in his hopeless eyes where Ragini caressing his shoulder and said: She will forgive you very soon. How can she stay away from her " super hero " from a long time .

A broad smile played on Sekher's face hearing " Super hero " word which reminding him , how his Shona always calls him her " Super Hero " .

Inside Swara's room

After locked her room door she slide down on the floor leaning on the door.

Swara : ( bringing her knees near her face where her hands and face place on it ) I miss you papa ...i miss my super hero ( a loud sob escaped from her mouth where tears were flowing aimlessly from her eyes.

Screen froze on Sekher's smile face and Swara's crying face.

**********************************

Precap: Sekhar and Swara's confrontation

Thank you

Have a nice day

#Seema