Chapter Eight | Knock Out

_____

Aliyah

A couple of days had pasted since that "Bloody Sunday" and I was slowly, but finally getting over the murder that happened right infront of my eyes. I got over it all on my own, because of course I had to keep my mouth shut about the whole thing. I didn't tell anyone what had happened and I never would. It's the life I live, so I should get accustomed to seeing blood. I mean my dad is a drug dealer, the role consists of killing people & slanging. I guess it's the price of being a kingpin's daughter.

I was currently sitting at lunch with the usual 3 people that I always sit with now. Everybody was munching down on their lunch, like it was a 5 star meal or something. Shit, it wasn't even a 2 star meal to me, which is why I didn't eat the crap in the first place. No one said anything though, so I decided to break the silence and spark up a small conversation to kill the sound of their chewing in my ear.

"Damn, is the food really that good ?" I asked before stuffing a couple of Takis chips into my mouth. You're not black if you haven't tried takis. Them real nigga chips right there. I mean, I know I'm not fully black, but my bitch Paris put me on game with these chips and every since I been hooked like I was snorting crack or something. I love any chip that's hot now. Hot cheetos and takis, hot cheetos and takis, my daily lunch.

"Hell nahh, a nigga just hungry as fuck man," Trent mumbled as he continued to stuff his face with more of the nasty hamburger that was on the menu for today. I shook my head and continued to eat on the unhealthy but clean food sold my our school. Trent probably just had the munchies from being high this morning, so he ate anything that he could get his hands on. I can't lie, I slick hated that fact of them smoking, but I just kept quiet about it for the most part. We weren't together, so it wasn'y any of my business. Sipping on my tea like Kermit.

"Man, I'm not eating that shit. I don't care how bad I got the munchies right now, fuck no. My momma cooking ribs today, so ya' know I'm gone eat good as hell when I get to the crib," Andre said as he rubbed his stomach and sat back in his seat. I rolled my eyes at him as he seemed to be daydreaming about his meal. I can't even lie though, his momma can cook like hell. That was the best thing I did, when I stayed over there for dinner that day. Yall know I'm a fat girl, I love food ! I wish I could invite myself over there more often, just to get a plate, my fat ass.

"Tell my baby to save me a plate," Trent smirked, knowing it would push Andre's buttons to the max. He hated when niggas talk about his momma, but hey, she was thick as fuck so he should get use to it. I understand him though, what nigga wouldn't when you're referring to their moms. Boys take offence to that and be ready to bump over ma dukes, that's disrespectful in some forms.

"Hell, fuck nah."

"Why not? Nigga I might be yo daddy while you playing. I just let that old ass nigga claim you. You my seed son !" Trent ranted on and on before laughing his ass off, almost falling off of the seat next to Paris. We both laughed along with him, I mean it was kind of funny. Trent was stupid, but that's why I liked having him around all the time. He could make you laugh in a life or death situation. We needed his kind of humor to cut all of the tense moments out sometimes.

"Fuck you Trent." He said before turning to me with one of his eyebrows higher than the other. "You think this shit funny  too Liyah?" he frowned at me. I smiled, and slowly nodded my head agreeing with him. He took his arm from around me and slowly slid out of the booth, and standing up with his tall ass. He straightened out his clothes and shook his head at the three of us.

"Since y'all fuckers want to laugh and joke and shit, I'm finna go chill with some other real niggas." he said chucking up his deuces and walking over to where the dope boys sat at. He gave them dap and sat down in the empty seat like he belonged over there. I just shook my head, and turned back to them. He can stay over there with his salty ass. I couldn't and wouldn't dwell on him or that little reaction. He acted like he was on his period, and last time I checked, he shouldn't have one.