Chapter TWENTY SEVEN - Crashing Down

_____

Aliyah P.O.V

"Mommy you're home !" I said rushing through the door and engulfing my four month pregnant mother into a big hug. God I missed this lady more then ever. Friday came slowly, but I'm just relieved that it's finally here. This woman was my everything all together in one. You know what they say, ain't nobody gone love you like mama , not even daddy.

"Hey baby girl, I guess you really missed me huh ?" she asked with a smirk on her face as she wrapped her arms around me and planted a kiss to my forehead.

"Yes, I honestly did. I can't survive long without my sexy best friend here." I released her from my grip and bent down and looked at the formed baby bump. "I missed you too baby, I hope you're a boy in there." I said and kissed her stomach.  I prayed for another brother. After I lost my other brother, it was all I ever wanted. I know he couldn't't be replaced, but having another would help fill the void.

"Awe baby, we missed you too."

"Damn, daddy doesn't get any love ?" I turned to my father standing in the doorway with his arms folded across his chest. He wore a smirk on his face as he looked between the two of us. He leaned up against the door frame watching us.

I slowly walked up to him before jumping directly onto him and luckily he caught me. I wrapped  my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I loved my mother more than anything, but I still have a very soft spot for my father too. What girl wouldn't ? I know I'm way too big to hug my dad like this, but who cares ?

"I love you too daddy." I said and squeezed his neck before kissing him on his cheek.

"Okay, when I said love I had maybe a hug in mind. I didn't expect your big behind to jump up on me like you're still 5 years old Aliyah. I love you more though daddy's baby girl." he said and kissed my forehead. I guess I was getting heavy, because he dropped me from his hold.

My mother looked at us with her hand on her hip and one of her eyebrows arched higher than the other. Awe, she was jealous of our little moment. Please Lord, don't let her emotions start acting up. I don't think I can deal with her crying anymore.

"Awe, you're daddy's big baby." he cooed as he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He planted a kiss on her lips and she started giggling like a damn school girl. I scrunched my face up in disgust and turned away from them. My parents were disgusting, no matter who was watching. They never kept it PG.

The door soon opened up and in walked my grandma Ellen with a bunch of bags filling her hands. She had just come back from the grocery store, and this woman just didn't know how to quit. She wanted to prepare dinner for us tonight, not that my fat ass was complaining or anything. My grandma could cook her ass off, and I was ready for dinner already.

"Hey my babies." she greeted as she kissed my forehead, my mother's cheek along with my dad's as he took the bags from her hands. I followed her back outside because I knew there was many more to go. My grandmother didn't cook unless we were having a 5- star meal, including desert.

My dad and I helped out with the bags to cut down on all of the walking back and forth. My mother just stood her pregnant behind in the doorway watching us until we were done and then she helped put everything away in the designated areas.

"Y'all wouldn't guess who I ran into at the supermarket today ?" she asked as she sat all of the meat inside of the sink to continue to defrost. I guess that's what she decided on cooking tonight. I didn't look to see what it was because I wanted her to surprise me. Crazy right ?