Chapter THIRTY SEVEN - Facing Facts

_____

Aliyah P.O.V

Getting dressed today was a challenge. I was already starting to get too big for my clothes, crazy right ? I'm getting ready to go to lunch with Andre, and in order to not look pregnant, I need something that covers my stomach. I was going back and forth in my head on whether I should go ahead and tell him now or wait a little longer. I chose the latter simply because I wasn't ready to. Settling for a teal peplum top, light denim seven jeans, and a pair of caramel wedges with gold jewelry for my attire, I slipped into it with ease.

I did my hair in a cute bun on the top of my head. I applied mascara to my eyelashes and gloss to my lips, then I was done. It didn't take me long to actually get dressed, finding something to wear was always the problem for me. Then again, what girl didn't have problems ? Now that I'm starting to get bigger, it only made the job worst.

Soon after I was done getting ready, my phone buzzed signaling me that he was outside. I didn't even answer it, I just stuffed it into my purse along with lip gloss, money, keys, and a small brush. I placed my turquoise eye glasses over my face and headed for the door. I stopped by my parents room to tell them I was gone & then I was finally out the door.

I slipped into the passenger seat of his Camaro and shut the door behind myself. He was talking on the phone, so I was only met with a simple head nod like I was a 'homie' or something. I was kind of dissapointed, but I just brushed it off and tuned out his conversation. I already knew it was Trent he was talking to, they act like they go together or something.

I rolled my eyes and stuck my earphones into my ear. Tink's song Treat Me Like Somebody blared through my speakers as I laid my head against the window and closed my eyes letting the music take me. This song held so much meaning and I loved the actual lyrics, yo girl Tink got a healthy ass set of pipes too.

We pulled up to the restaurant within the next 15 minutes of driving and he parked the car. We both got out and went inside of the nice Olive Garden that he had brought me too a little from where he lived. It was still breakfast time, but I couldn't complain, a nice shrimp alfredo would be bomb right about now. My stomach was just yearning for some attention.

Once we were seated by the hostess and he still hadn't said anything to me, I knew something was up. At first I didn't think anything of it, but now I knew something was definetly wrong and I got nervous from the thought of it. I tried my best o calm down and act normal, but sweat was forming on my forhead like something was about to happen that I wasn't ready for.

"Andre , b- babe whats wrong ?" I asked but he just stared at me not uttering a single word. He clicked his phone off and sat it to the side of the table, but he didn't take his eyes off of me, not even once. I was honestly scared now. The look he was giving me wasn't scary, the reason for the look he was giving me was the scary part. The first thing I started to think was he had found out about the pregnancy, but I didn't know how. I knew my mom or Paris wouldn't tell him unless I was ready to do so. There was no one else that knew about it.

After what seemed like an hour of silence, which was only a couple of minutes the waitress finally came over to the table to take both our drink and food orders. She left quickly after that with the menues in one hand and our orders in the other. The girl put our orders in & brought our drinks before leaving once again. After the question he asked, I wished she had stayed longer.

"So when were you going to tell me about my seed ?" he asked bluntly, causing me to almost choke on my drink. Hearing that instantly gave me a mini heart attack inside. What the fuck ? How did he find out so soon ? Questions ran through my head as nervousness ran through my body. I gulped down the rest of the drink and just stared at him nervously before averting my gaze away from him.