Chapter TWENTY NINE - What's Meant to Be, Will Be

Chapter TWENTY NINE

____

Aliyah P.O.V

"Oh my god ! This is beautiful." My mother said said as she ran around from room to room in our four bedroom condo. Her pregnancy has her all over the place, all the damn time. Sometimes it was funny, sometimes it's annoying, and sometimes it's just cute. Right now it was funny as hell.

"Ma, slow down with all that running you doing. My baby brother is still inside of you." I said as I closed the door after the bell boy had left. He had just brought all of our luggage up to us, thank God for those guys. We had at least fifteen bags for just the four of us here. That's pathetic, right ?

It was me, my mom, Aunt Tasha, and Paris. My father decided to send us on an all expense paid trip to  St. Thomas Virgin Islands. He made sure we couldn't protest by booking the best resort, the flights, paying for passports, and paying for all of the extra transportation that we would need over the five night stay. Today is Sunday and we'd be going back home Friday morning. He didn't tag along because he had 'business' to take care of this week. It was spring break, so I wasn't complaining.

"Girl I know that." she said and rolled her eyes at me. Y'all see how her behaviors change ? That's all the time. She bipolar as hell.

Tasha chuckled as she grabbed her three bags from the floor and pulled them behind her as she went to her room. We all did the same, grabbed our luggage and went our separate ways to unpack our things and to get settled into the beautiful resort on this beautiful island.

I went to my room and stood at the door in awe. In the center of the floor was a king sized bed with a fruit basket sitting directly in the middle of it. I walked over and took the card that was sticking from the pick. It read 'Compliments of Mr.Montgomery''. I smiled at my father's sweet gesture and continued to admire the room. There was a huge window that went from the floor to the ceiling, out looking the beautiful view of the beach. The water looked crystal clear, almost good enough to drink. The sand looking snow white, and the palm trees that decorated the beach where tall and pretty. It was almost like the view from Andre's hotel, but way better.

After I was done checking out my entire room bit by bit, I began to actually unpack all five of my suitcases. Each of them held a separate thing inside. I know, I was only staying five days, but who knows what we'll be doing while here? It's best to be prepared, than unprepared in another country.

One suitcase held shoes, tops, bottoms, swimsuits, and the last one was specially for my hair and body necessities that I would need down here. I had to bring everything because this is a whole new place we're in, they may not have the same things as we do back home.

Before I could get done unpacking all of my things, Paris came bursting into my room and stood her tall behind up on my bad. I was looking at her like she was crazy, but that only made her act worst. This big grown bitch started jumping up and down on my bed like it was a trampoline or something. What was her problem ?

"I fucking love your dad," she said with a big ass grin plastered on her face. I smirked remembering the last time we talked about each other's dads. That time mine just happened to burst into the room and act like the overprotective man that he is. I remembered it just like it was yesterday because we had talked about Andre that day.

"I love your dad too boo, now get your ass off my bed." I laughed and continued to stuff all of my swimsuits into one of the dresser drawers. Everything was now unpacked and put away in their designated areas.

"Bitch. My dad is in the army, you won't see him for another year or so." she said and plopped down on the bed into a laying position. She was right, her dad had left a month ago for the army. He was an officer on one of the air force bases. He came home every two years or so. The time was coming around for him to retire soon and Paris and my aunt couldn't be happier about it.