Chapter Nineteen | Hidden Secret

Chapter Nineteen| Hidden Secret
_____

Aliyah

I woke up with one of the worst headaches ever. My head was banging, like a hammer was hitting down on my skull repeatedly. This feeling made me want to cry, but of course I didn't fold. Im one of the strongest, yet emotional ass females you'll ever meet. It doesn't make since, oh well, that's just me and how I am.

I moved over to get up from the bed, only to find a heavy arm slung around my waist so I couldn't move. Damn, I had forgotten all about me sleeping over here last night. I looked over to the clock on his bed stand and sighed softly. It was already noon. I knew I was now in deep shit for missing school and for not coming home last night. I'll be in for it from my mother, because nine times out of ten my dad wasn't home either. My mom probably was sick worried about me, but I'll just have to deal with it later.

I slipped from under his arm and got up from the bed. I grabbed my purse from the nightstand and pulled out some Advil tablets. I popped two of them in my mouth swallowing them dry. I didn't exactly feel like going way downstais to the kitchen for something to take them with, so I settled for nothing at all.

I climbed back into the bed so that I was now facing towarda him. It was creepy, but I just stared at his face for a while. He looked so peaceful, but I did notice his busted lip. He also had a medium sized scratch under his eye that had turned red. What I want to know is, how the hell my dumb ass didn't notice this last night?

I shrugged it off & started tracing his jawline. For a minute he didn't move, but after a while he grabbed a hold onto my hand and held it in place. I giggled at his attempt to get more sleep. Nope, I wasn't having it, not now. This headache was killing me, but I knew there was no chance of me going back to sleep right now.

"What?" he mumbled with his eyes still closed. A huge grin spread across my face. It was sexy as hell when he spoke. His sleepy voice made me want a replay of last night. Yes, it was that serious too. I loved to hear his voice when he was sleep or had just woken up.

"Damn, I can't get a good morning or nothing?" I grinned wider as I leaned closer and placed a kiss onto his earlobe.

"Good morning," he grumbled into the pillow. He was one of the hardest people ever to wake up. His face was smashed into the white cotton which muffled his voice. He still sounded good though, so I wasn't complaining.

I started feathering kiss all over his jaw, I kissed on his neck , all the way down to his back. I just wanted him to get up, but I see this nigga had other plans. My headache was still on, but not as worst as it was before. I climbed onto him straddling his back like he had done me last night.

"Get up Andre," I whined. I wasn't a whiny bitch, but he was pissing me off. Maybe I was being selfish, but I don't care right now.

He flipped over so he was laying on his back. He looked up at me with his eyes half way open. I grinned and pecked his chest. He was going to get up, and he knew it.

"Why ?"

"Because, I want you to."

"You want me to do a lot of shit." he smirked and closed his eyes back. I was left staring at him with a dumbfound expression. He was an asshole, but he was my asshole so I dealt with it anyway.

I then remembered his lip, and the scratch on his face. "What exactly went down last night Andre? How did your face get bruised up?" I asked out of the blue and he just layed there not responding to me. His eyes opened wide and he just stared at me with no expression what so ever. The door rang and he hopped up from the bed making me fall over to the side. He was avoiding my question, I could tell.