Chapter Thirteen | Virgin Liyah Nomore

_____

Aliyah

I woke up to the sun shining in on me from outside. I groaned in annoyance as I rolled over in bed facing away from the window where the sun was coming from. The door was open wide, giving the sun full access to my face. I had to squint to see through all of the light. I noticed Andre wasn't beside me like he had been last night. I didn't panic because I knew he wouldn't do this to me, would he? Nope, he wouldn't fuck me over like that. I knew this was way more than just a fuck and duck type of thing.

I slid from underneath the covers, revealing my naked body to the windy breeze coming through the balcony doors. I quickly slipped back on my underwear and put on Andre's shirt from last night before buttoning it up to cover my body. It barely passed my butt, but at this point I didn't even care.

I went straight to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Boy, was that scary sight. My hair was all over my head, my make-up was smudged, and my neck was filled with hickies. Memories from last night immediately flooded my mind and I couldn't help but smile at the events that had occured. I can't believe I'm not a virgin anymore. It feels so, well weird now. There was a slight soreness between my legs, but other than that I felt great this morning. The date was great and I wouldn't have asked for a better one.

Having sex for the first time was wonderful. It hurt like hell at first, but after a while the pleasure surely kicked in. I can't believe I actually told him I loved him last night. That wasn't meant to be said out loud this soon, but at least he said it back. Hopefully he meant those three special words as much as I did. I felt crazy how much I loved him already. No, I'm not in love with him, but I definitely have love for him.

I brushed my teeth and rinsed my face removing all of the leftover make-up from last night. I brushed through my hair and left it down, falling around my face. I looked a lot better than when I came in here, except the hickeys still were a bright red color and visible as ever all over my skin. They were on full display, so much for hiding them. I'd need a lot of make-up to cover these up or a turtle neck.

I walked out of the bathroom and that's when I spotted Andre. He was leaning over the balcony rail in nothing but black basketball shorts and a pair of Jordan Concord 11s. He must've showered not that long ago. A blunt was stuck firmly in between his lips as he smoked. I didn't like the fact that he was doing it, but at least he didn't do it all day and every day like most dudes. I could deal with it every now and then, but as long as it wasn't a routine thing. I kind of wanted to try it myself.

I walked up behind him and that's when I noticed all of the red marks that covered his back. Damn, I had clawed him up badly with my nails last night. I felt guilty now as I looked down at my long nails and back towards his back. The marks were just as bright as the hickies he had left on my neck. I guess we both has left territorial marks on each other in some form.

"I'm sorry about that." I whispered to him as I traced the marks on his back with my fingers. He tensed up at first, but then relaxed when he knew it was only me behind him. There were a bunch of marks and cuts and they looked pretty deep too. I'd have to put something on these later, since it was all my fault.

"About what?" he replied as he took another drag from the blunt and released all of the smoke from his lips, into thin air. The smell of weed filled my lungs and I enhaled it. It smelt good too me, which only made the urge to try it even stronger than before.

"I kind of clawed you up,"

He laughed deeply and pulled my body around in front of him. I was looking up to him now and his eyes were looking down on me. My back was leaned up against the rail with one of his arms at the side of me and the other holding the blunt. I placed my hands on his bare chest and waited for him to say something.