Chapter TWENTY SIX - Green Eyed Andre

Chapter TWENTY SIX

_____

Aliyah P.O.V

"Baby you have to learn this stuff, so stop playing around. I am not dating a high school drop out because he couldn't learn Spanish from his MIXED girlfriend." I said and smacked the side of his face lightly. We were sitting on the bed, well he was sitting on the bed and I was sitting on his chest. I was trying my best to teach him, but he wasn't even trying to learn it. Even after his teacher told him he couldn't graduate unless he pulled his F up in her class, he still didn't seem to care.

"Man, I don't get this shit." he said putting his arm over his eyes so I couldn't see him. This was harder than I thought it would be. I pinched his left nipple through his shirt and he moved his hand to glare at me. I grinned and shoved the paper with the list of words on it into his face. He grabbed it from my hands.

"Spanish is really not that hard babe, you just have to focus."

"Yeah, aight." he muttered and looked over the list. After a couple of minutes I took it from his hands and went on to ask him what the were. Hopefully he would get it because it was now 5 o'clock and we'd been working on this every since we left school. Either I'm a bad teacher or he just doesn't catch on quickly. Yeap, I'm going with the latter.

"What is Dinero ?"

He thought about it for a minute and sighed. "Is it money ?" he asked and I clapped for the first time. It was the first word he had gotten right out of the whole hour and a  half we've been working.

"Yes, you got that one right. Now what is Rosa ?"

"The color pink."

" Abuela ?"

"Grandmother."

"Compañera ?"

"You." he said simply and sat up. He pressed his soft warm lips against mine, not giving me time to protest or say anything rather. I didn't mind though because this was our first time kissing today, so I honestly needed it. His lips moved against mine in sync. I could feel his hands on my ass but I didn't pull apart. He started nibbling on my bottom lip and I decided to let him into my mouth. His tongue roamed every inch of my mouth and mine did the same to his, but once I felt Jr. poking me through his pants I pulled away and pecked his lips.

"Back to your work. now" I said wiping my mouth and looking back at the paper. "You didn't tell me what Compañera was. I'm not the answer." I smirked and he was mugging me like hell. I didn't care, as long as he was learning this stuff than I could take his nasty looks.

"Girlfriend man, damn." he sighed and put his arm back over his face again. I punched him in his arm and he moved his it once again. He thought this was a joke, but him walking at the end of the school year wasn't any where near.

"Baby can we take a break, I'm tired of doing this shit." he whined and stuck his lip out like a 5 year old. I sighed and agreed. We have been working non-stop, other than that small kiss we just had, so I guess he deserved a small break.