Chapter FORTY - Bad Bxtch Karma

Chapter FORTY

_____

Andre P.O.V

"Didn't I tell you she would tell me if you did it. You are always hard headed and never listen to anything I say. It goes in one ear and comes right back out the other. I raised you better than that Andre, ..." my mother rambled on and on about my supposed smoking habit. Aliyah's snitching ass got mad at me this morning for smoking with Trent and leaving her, so she told my moms what we did. Here I am being fussed at for a habit that I don't even have. Hell yeah, I smoke from time to time but it's not a habit. She curses all the damn time, but if I told her it was a habit she'd have a fit on me.

"Ma, I hear you and I do listen to you. Smoking is not a habit of mine, it just relieves stress. I do it from time to time, not on a regular basis." I said and she came back with even more points as to why I shouldn't smoke weed. I don't understand whats so wrong about weed ? It's a green plant that benefits us, how can you go wrong with weed ?  I was literally annoyed with this whole conversation. Aaron only made it worst as he sat off to the side laughing his little ass off as I got into trouble, all because of my loyal ass girlfriend was a snitch, she's definitely getting it later on.

Today was the Saturday after our graduation. My mom, Aliyah's mom, Trent's mom, & Paris' mom all decided to pitch in and have us a big graduation cook-out for our family and friends. We were at our house in the backyard just enjoying ourselves and the sun. Well, I was until my mom started snapping on my ass for no actual reason. When she finally decided that I'd had enough of her talking she left and finished helping Aliyah's mom make the food in the kitchen. I was in search of Aliyah because she had to pay for this shit she put me through. All because of her I need to roll me one RIGHT NOW !

I looked everywhere outside of the house, and then went inside where I found her fat ass in the kitchen where the food was cooking. I'm bullshitting about her being fat though. She's 2 months pregnant, but the only thing that grew really was her thighs. She looked pretty much the same, but her stomach stuck out a little further than usual. I loved the extra weight shes putting on, it's more for me to feel. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on the top of her head. I didn't care that her mother was right there, or even mine was also in the room. They both are nosy as hell, but fuck it.

"You know you're going to pay for what you did right?" I whispered into her ear and I felt the smile as her cheeks rose up. Her butt suddenly backed further into little man, and she started twerking agaisnt me. That automatically got him worked up and wanting some cake. She cut her eyes back at me and smirked, knowing exactly what she was doing. She turned in my arms and grinned up at me before getting on her tip toes and kissing my lips quickly, but stayed on the points of her toes. This time her lips connected with my ear.

"I'll be waiting daddy." she whispered into me ear. She winked at me and walked out of the kitchen leaving me with a semi hard Jr. right here in front of both our mothers. She was so damn evil man I swear. Now I have to walk around with this shit because I refuse to use my hand and I know she won't give me none while we're here. Damn, I guess I'm fucked.

I readjusted my pants and walked out of the kitchen unfazed. I went and sat outside with Trent and bobbed my head as the music blasted from the speakers that sat around the patio outside of the house. This was a well needed event for all of us to come together and bond because in 7 more months we'd all be a family whether we liked it or not. I rapped along to No Flex Zone as I watched my little brother and his friends play around in the pool. I was surprised my moms hadn't come out talking about our 'habit' of listening to music with cursing.