Chapter 3

Great cover made by @miaaaaa___
Thanks a lot ☆

"REMI?" I looked at them thinking really careful about what to say. "Um... Hi?" I replied with a sorta confused kind of nervous laugh, to my four brothers. The quadruplets. What in the world are they doing here? With my kidnappers? Is the world going mad? Or it's just them?

"What are you doing here?" Derek, the youngest by 15 minutes than the others, made me hear his so sweet and soothing of a voice... Not. He had dark brown hair, green eyes with a mix of blue orbs. He took them from dad. Why yell at me while you don't know the dramatic tragic story... Nah, I'm overreacting, they JUST kidnapped me. Right?

I rolled my eyes, then stood up. "I don't know, why don't you ask your best friends over here?" I pointed my finger at Ian and the rest of my dear kidnappers. My brothers snapped their heads to them, with a confused expression written on their faces when it was replaced with anger. Oh boy.

"Wait for a second... She's your sister?" Nick asked my brothers and they nodded. "Well shit, of course, she's their sister. She's a McKnight, they are a McKnight, their mom is Ariel. How can we be so stupid?" Ian whispered but I heard him loud and clear. They are best friends and they don't know that I'm their ONLY sister? Wow.

"Lucas?" Jack the second oldest, who had brown hair and hazel eyes, began and Lucas looked at the tv ignoring my brother. "Luca?" Sammy the third oldest, who has brown hair and green eyes with a dimple on his cheek, asked him but he also averted eye contact and stared at the chandelier. It reminds me of... Sia.

"Logan, Nick. Why is my sweet only sister here?" Cole the oldest, who has blonde hair and blue eyes like mine and mama, asked them with gritted teeth, and they let out a nervous a laugh while looking at me. At me? I ain't helping them.

"Ian, explain. like, right now!" Derek demanded in a low yet intimidating tone. Ian ran his hand through his hair. His silky hair. "Yeah guys, explain." I crossed my arms, then stood next to Sammy, who wrapped his arms around me, protectively. Whenever I was with them, I feel protected and tiny. I mean, come on... they are all tall.

They all sat on a long couch, and we sat on the other couch, that was across from them. Waiting for them to speak and explain. "Okay, here goes nothing... So we know what happened to your mom with our dads and your dad-" Ian began but I cut him off by standing.

"What happened to Mama?" I arched my eyebrows, completely clueless. "Right, she doesn't know..." Jack commented and the boys facepalmed themselves. The quads I meant. "Remi... Well, I think it's better if you just listen to him till they finish." Derek grabbed my wrist and dragged me into his lap. Wrapping his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. As usual. He may be the bad boy of the school, but he's my cute, sweet Derek.

I nodded, not convinced at all but remained silent. As Ian wanted to explain, two adults entered the living room. "Hey boys, hey quads!" A middle-aged man greeted them, he was good-looking and familiar. Wait... Is that... Uncle Aaron?

"Hello, bo- oh my God, is that Remi?" A middle-aged woman yelled when she saw me. She pushed the boys aside who stood up, ready to escape. She's beautiful. And she's aunt Lilly. My eyes widened, then I stood up, and hugged her tightly. "Hey aunt Lilly," I greeted with a bright smile.

Her smile was pretty. "What are you doing here? Not to sound rude, of course," she looked at me with a puzzled expression. "Well, I still don't know. What are you doing here? I thought you lived in New York?" I answered honestly. I was kidnapped for goodness's sake. What are uncle Aaron and aunt Lilly doing here? Is that their home? If so... What are the boys doing here?

"We moved to here since last month," Aunt Lilly replied. "Little Remi, how are you?" Uncle Aaron gave me a bear hug then he let go. I looked at the boys, all of them, including my brothers. They looked rather shocked. "I'm good," I replied.

"Mom, you know her? Oh, wait... Of course." Ian asked her with his arms crossed then he looked like he connected the dots. Oh, so... Ian is their son. Yeah, no shit. He called her mom.

"Of course I know her, she's the only daughter of my best friend and the sister of your quads best friends. How can I not know her?" Aunt Lilly reasoned and I laughed. "That should be good," Logan commented and I realized something.

"Nick and Logan Barry... Is uncle Owen your dad?" I asked and waited. "Yup," they replied.

I nodded, feeling like a doctor, like my mama when she thinks. "Lucas and Luca Smith, let me guess... Uncle Noah is your dad?" I added then looked at them. "Yes," they said and I sighed. Okay, now I know that they are crazy.

"How did we not meet before since our parents are best friends? I know I didn't meet them much but
still!" I asked again. Today is the asking questions day, for me. And it's tiring as hell. I need to eat Oreos.

"Beats us," Ian answered and I sighed, sitting on Sammy's lap, nuzzling my head into his chest. I felt safer with my brothers. "Now guys, I think it's time to answer the main question here... Why is Remi here?" Jack crossed his arms, looking more serious than usual. Uncle Aaron and Aunt Lilly looked at the boys, confused. I bet they were thinking and I quote: ′What in the world are they talking about? Are they drunk on unicorns weeds?′

"What did you do?" Uncle asked with narrow eyes. "Welllll..." Ian rubbed the nape of his neck, averting eye contact. "I think it's better to talk after we eat. We didn't eat anything at work, so, come on!" Aunt Lilly announced and we all made ourselves at home. I'm hungry okay?

As we were eating, happily telling jokes. I remember mama and dad. "Derek, could you call mama and tell her that I was actually kidnapped," I told him and all of the boys froze at my statement. What? Was I not supposed to tell? Well, I'm very sorry to break it to you... But you are in hell boys.

••••••••••••••••••••√√√••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello great people ♛

I hope you liked this chapter :)

Please vote and comment ♡